GDT: Game #8: Colorado vs Utah HC - 7:00pm MDT - Utah16, Arizona61

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
LOL Nearly all the folks you’re preaching to on this forum, in this thread are not in market.

Funny thing is…. He’s right.

Everyone wants honesty, until they get it.
Smith will be hearing HIS fans front and center. BA and AT are safe for at least this year. The other Armstrong said they consider the rebuild 40% complete. IF that is what they think it's going to be a long year this and for the foreseeable future. Nothing like setting a low bar for your players.

• Haha
Reactions: Coyotedroppings

TheLegend

"Just say it 3 times..."
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Smith will be hearing HIS fans front and center. BA and AT are safe for at least this year. The other Armstrong said they consider the rebuild 40% complete. IF that is what they think it's going to be a long year this and for the foreseeable future. Nothing like setting a low bar for your players.

In case you haven't noticed.... the last two home games a lot of "his fans" were wearing Colorado and Boston jerseys. Couldn't miss hearing them.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
In case you haven't noticed.... the last two home games a lot of "his fans" were wearing Colorado and Boston jerseys. Couldn't miss hearing them.
That and (as usual) Jakey misses my point entirely. Point being (as I made blatantly obvious previously) is that all his crying for pressure on BA is being received in this forum by fans that frankly don’t matter to Smith. I don’t know if I can count even a handful of (paying for tix) Utah folks hereabouts and sales of sweaters isn’t going to move the needle.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
That and (as usual) Jakey misses my point entirely. Point being (as I made blatantly obvious previously) is that all his crying for pressure on BA is being received in this forum by fans that frankly don’t matter to Smith. I don’t know if I can count even a handful of (paying for tix) Utah folks hereabouts and sales of sweaters isn’t going to move the needle.
Not many more paying customers chatting in previous years!!! Of course you made that point fairly regularly.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Not many more paying customers chatting in previous years!!! Of course you made that point fairly regularly.
Not enough to move the needle as far as putting pressure on ownership, but there were quite a few. My point wasn’t ever to criticize posters on the forum, but rather highlight the reality of a pathetic fanbase… forum aside.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad