BRUINS GDT GAME 8 7:08 PM - THE BEAR wants Dallas to see stars - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forester65

Jan 31, 2019
This lousy start makes the Swayman signing look dumb. Why pay any goalie 8.25M to play net for this team?
boggey eye.gif

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
How this roster has a fight every 3 games is astonishing. How has there not been even a token Campbell level fight in this one in front of the fans?

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Man if I'm a player and I know I'm like playing like poop they should renegotiate the contract and give some aav back. Cough cough McAvoy and Many others. Open more cap space and help team to win. Wish there was way to do that. They playing like crap.

the new guys they brought in (that are playing) are at least bringing something to the table, it's the returning guys who are still daydreaming about their summer vacations
Lindholm and zadorov playing well.

Reactions: Forester65

Forester65

Jan 31, 2019
Man if I'm a player and I know I'm like playing like poop they should renegotiate the contract and give some aav back. Cough cough McAvoy and Many others. Open more cap space and help team to win. Wish there was way to do that. They playing like crap.

Lindholm and zadorov playing well.
I was thinking the exact same thing. Have some shame.

Reactions: The don godfather

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
I'm a big Don guy only a game away from having his statue built in front of TD garden . I say hes top 5 gm in NHL. Hes not perfect but he found some solid core pieces for years in McAvoy carlo sway. Love the Elias lindholm pick up and solidified that number 1 c center for years too. Love the Don.
I must've missed the Chiarelli statue the last time I was at the Garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad