GDT: GAME 77: CANES @ HABS | Generic Dumpster Thread | Sat., April 1st, 2023, 7:00PM -- CITY, SNE, TVAS, TSN690, 98.5 FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walrus26

Wearing a Habs Toque in England.
May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
7gps8v.jpg
Genius.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Garbage. If MB hadn't treated him like shit he likely signs a shorter cheaper contract. And even if it wasn't much cheaper they traded more for a worse player who is making almost as much.
Agreed, the draft pick and his development were garbage. The main issue isn't how MB treated him, it was choosing him with the 3rd OA and not developing him. Having a shorter and cheaper contract for a 30-40 point center does nothing for us.

Kotkaniemi has 36 points in 74 games mostly playing with Necas and Svechnikov on the 2nd place team. Dvorak has 28 points in 64 games mostly playing with a rotating cast of AHLers and Anderson/Dadonov on the 5th worst team in the league. Neither are top 6 players. KK is like 4 years younger and makes an extra 500k more for an extra 5 years.

I'll take the PPG powerforwad or the gamebreaking dman in the first place instead of trying to decide which 30-40 point center is better and how MB was mean to KK.

Reactions: LV426 and Habs

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
I'd like to think my shining personality made this dumpster fire of a season that much better , with all my positive input since game 1

you are all welcome

My hatred for the Canes is that Hartford was my 2nd team as a kid.. and they replaced the best jersey, logo and branding in the entire league with some of the worst.

Whalers jerseys were awesome, still think they hold up if they were being worn today

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

First order of business, replace Bell Centre hotdogs by whatever that long schlong he’s eating is supposed to be called.

« El-Kabong! Huge hotdog, huge! Big active stick! Off the reservation! Roof daddy! He’s been drinking dirty pond water ! »

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
I can never use this site on my phone either

1680385676286.png

Can't believe they are sitting RHP, is that what you get for winning the self-awarded Molson Cup?

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I'd like to think my shining personality made this dumpster fire of a season that much better , with all my positive input since game 1

you are all welcome

Whalers jerseys were awesome, still think they hold up if they were being worn today

I don't know what it is, but the whaler logo reminded me of the bank of montreal when I was a kid.

It's a franchise that's just kind of been a thorn in the Habs side throughout its existence. They always seemed to push the Habs to the limit in Hartford, and in Carolina, it's gotten worse.

Just an annoying team, lol. The 06 team was especially obnoxious, but I generally find Laviolette teams to be that way. He's such a whiner.

Reactions: Habs

Walrus26

May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK

Don't :) We're seriously thinking of moving out of the mentally-overpriced and busy South East and up to.....wait for it.......Grantham, to get more for our money along with more of a countryside location.

Sounds ideal, execpt for the fact that I'm a diehard Red who believes that Thatcher started the rot that's destroyed the UK over the last 30 years!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Don't :) We're seriously thinking of moving out of the mentally-overpriced and busy South East and up to.....wait for it.......Grantham, to get more for our money along with more of a countryside location.

Sounds ideal, execpt for the fact that I'm a diehard Red who believes that Thatcher started the rot that's destroyed the UK over the last 30 years!
Maybe your next move after that gets you closer to your Habs? ;)

Reactions: Walrus26

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal

just move to Montreal mate, especially for the hockey season :laugh::cold:

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Alright! I haven't done this in a more than a week. Let's do it! Let's make da playoffs!

Shockingly, news and talk about Matthews did not dominate Mexican sports channels so I am not up to date. Anyone can catch me up?

Walrus26

May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
just move to Montreal mate, especially for the hockey season :laugh::cold:
If I end up divorced or widowed with the kids living independent lives......

I had the qualifying points to emigrate once upon a time (as I'm a qualified teacher) and had a reconaissance visit to Montreal and the GTA worked out, but that ship sailed when my then wife (ex wife now) fell pregnant.

Never say never.

Reactions: HuGo Sham

Walrus26

May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
Alright! I haven't done this in a more than a week. Let's do it! Let's make da playoffs!

Shockingly, news and talk about Matthews did not dominate Mexican sports channels so I am not up to date. Anyone can catch me up?
That surprises me, given #34's Dirty Sanchez moustache. Maybe he doesn't do enough Mexican marching powder to be relevant over the border?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad