GDT: GAME 77: CANES @ HABS | Generic Dumpster Thread | Sat., April 1st, 2023, 7:00PM -- CITY, SNE, TVAS, TSN690, 98.5 FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I hated Carolina for the Koivu incident but that’s a long time ago. I don’t hate them now, I actually enjoy watching them. I think they are a fun team to watch.

Reactions: Stubu

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
RHP is likely banged up pretty bad. His style of play does not scream LONG CAREER.
At least he won a Molson Cup. :sarcasm:

Now, why does his facial expression look so forced? Pic is kind of odd.

m9WktmJ.jpg

Reactions: Rapala

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I would be surprise if the Habs sent down their best scorer from the last few months.
Why would you be surprised? Are the Habs in a crucial playoff run or something? If RHP is banged up then perhaps he isn't sent down, if he is able to play, he is Laval bound. Knowing his character I bet he wants to help Laval.

Reactions: Rapala

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
I feel like I never liked the Canes, but that I do not have really solid reasons for it...
-Erik Cole was a monster against us... but he ended up being very good as a Hab
-Eric Staal was a monster against us... but he ended up being... uh... a Hab
-Ok I forgot about Justin Williams vs Saku, that one is a good one... from a century ago
-The Aho fiasco... but that offer sheet attempt was a failure by MB from the start
-The Kotkaniemi story... good for him I guess? Part of me wants him to fail, but that is so irrational

I think Canes will pull a Panthers on us tonight... 6-3 Carolina, of course KK will get one

Reactions: Stubu

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
I hated Carolina for the Koivu incident but that’s a long time ago. I don’t hate them now, I actually enjoy watching them. I think they are a fun team to watch.
Aprils fool!!!

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
I feel like I never liked the Canes, but that I do not have really solid reasons for it...
-Erik Cole was a monster against us... but he ended up being very good as a Hab
-Eric Staal was a monster against us... but he ended up being... uh... a Hab
-Ok I forgot about Justin Williams vs Saku, that one is a good one
-The Aho fiasco... but that offer sheet attempt was a failure by MB from the start
-The Kotkaniemi story... good for him I guess? Part of me wants him to fail, but that is so irrational

I think Canes will pull a Panthers on us tonight... 6-3 Carolina, of course KK will get one
I hope the best for the kid and that he becomes the best player he can be.

Canes are just so boring, style of play and actual players on the team. They can barely score goals (i hope they will tonight, though lol).

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I hope the best for the kid and that he becomes the best player he can be.

Canes are just so boring, style of play and actual players on the team. They can barely score goals (i hope they will tonight, though lol).
Fast skating Canes are boring? If you say so.

Reactions: Stubu and the

TomKosto

Oct 17, 2017
Montréal
Why would you be surprised? Are the Habs in a crucial playoff run or something? If RHP is banged up then perhaps he isn't sent down, if he is able to play, he is Laval bound. Knowing his character I bet he wants to help Laval.
First of all he earned it. I don't think he gets paid the same in Laval (not sure)? He just won player of the month. We will see, it would be a first to see of Molson cup winner get send down so quickly. The league also stated they watch club for tanking on purpose, it would look suspect to say the least. I think the Habs are going to keep him with the big club until the end of the season, so he can continue to developp chemistry etc. He can be send down to Laval after that.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
First of all he earned it. I don't think he gets paid the same in Laval (not sure)? He just won player of the month. We will see, it would be a first to see of Molson cup winner get send down so quickly. The league also stated they watch club for tanking on purpose, it would look suspect to say the least. I think the Habs are going to keep him with the big club until the end of the season, so he can continue to developp chemistry etc. He can be send down to Laval after that.
Habs sent him and Ylonen to Laval prior to the TDL in order for them to be qualified for the AHL playoffs. It's a serious stretch to think the league would actually think that this would be a tank move.
So you think sending him down later is acceptable (both seasons will be over).

Reactions: habsfan891

TomKosto

Oct 17, 2017
Montréal
Habs sent him and Ylonen to Laval prior to the TDL in order for them to be qualified for the AHL playoffs. It's a serious stretch to think the league would actually think that this would be a tank move.
So you think sending him down later is acceptable (both seasons will be over).
Like I said, he earned it. He's our best scorer for the last month, I just don't see it man. We will see soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad