GDT: GAME 77: CANES @ HABS | Generic Dumpster Thread | Sat., April 1st, 2023, 7:00PM -- CITY, SNE, TVAS, TSN690, 98.5 FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
Shoutout to Jesperi crazy legs Kotkaniemi for his career best season. Dude might actually hit 40 pts while only falling 2.5 times/game

• Haha
Reactions: HabbyGuy

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
I just snorted my beer accidentally. Nice work.
"Brent Burns shoots the puck! No wait! He IS the puck! What a player!"

1680395087893.png

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Stuck watching on Bally Sports Carolina, as we are in South Carolina so it's blacked out on ESPN+. I hate where they out the score - - on the bottom of the screen blocking some of the action. Stupid.
Doesn’t Bally also use puck trails?

Walrus26

Wearing a Habs Toque in England.
May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
Stuck watching on Bally Sports Carolina, as we are in South Carolina so it's blacked out on ESPN+. I hate where they out the score - - on the bottom of the screen blocking some of the action. Stupid.
On occassions like this when you need to watch
Hockey, you should look at the starting words on each line of this message
(add a dot here) and then watch
TV

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
This is an exhibition game lineup for us, and not the ones just before season starts. It’s in no way a good representation of our team.
How is this an exhibition game lineup? We have 3 non nhlers forwards in the lineup. Belzile, Farrell amd Ylonen. Most of the other guys are seasoned vets part of our normal lineup. On defense Matheson and Edmundson are there. Savard is missing. Guhle is a rookie. I mean it's MB's lineup with a few injuries. Is it bad yeah but that's still MB's team.

Riddick412

Crash da net!
Dec 15, 2011
Ottawa
Imagine being an NHL team and only having 7 shots in 30 minutes. But not to worry, there is no disparity in the NHL anymore according to Bettman.

Reactions: Stive Morgan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad