GDT: GAME 77: CANES @ HABS | Generic Dumpster Thread | Sat., April 1st, 2023, 7:00PM -- CITY, SNE, TVAS, TSN690, 98.5 FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
That time of year again. Five more games left to play after this one.

Looking back on this season, there are lots of bright spots and interesting storylines that will carry over into next year's training camp.

As for this season, well .... there's still some deadwood to clear and given all of the trials and tribulations and a boatload of injuries, it just can't end too soon.

14D9NN7.png

Since I'm out of material, probably too lazy or burnt or all of the foregoing, this is all the production staff can issue at this time. Beats not having a GDT, I suppose.

Enjoy the game.

LINEUPS

NTyCoZF.png

Last edited:

Cournoyer12

Mar 17, 2022
My most hated teams 1 Vegas 2 Panthers 3 Carolina can’t put the Leafs or the Bruins here because they are both pre 1967. But when it comes to the Rangers, yes! All because of, you guessed it…… Chris Kreider!!!!!

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
My hatred for the Canes goes back to the Cam Ward saga and has absolutely nothing to do with anything recent. That hatred has already been spent on Bergevin who is the true villain.

My hatred for the Canes is that Hartford was my 2nd team as a kid.. and they replaced the best jersey, logo and branding in the entire league with some of the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad