GDT: Game 75: Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Snowy Montreal Canadiens, Thurs April 4, 7 PM | TSN2, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I gotta say I think it's a Florida thing. Both those teams play with that dirty edge. There's a difference between playing tough and taking liberties and out of all the teams we've played this season, both Florida teams play this way.

It's frustrating to watch them get away with it all the time AND get power plays out of it.
This is what pissing me off. Why aren’t Habs like that? Why do we make players who can play the same way a good boi just so that what? They can get extra useless points in the standings? It starts with the coach. If he keeps preaching some kinds of peace and love approach he should get canned.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
It's far too easy to expose this roster when you have the soldiers to do it.
Our first line has been completely neutralized and we can't seen to get them away from Tampa's top pairing.
Armia one of the few who has been able to keep his feet has two goals go figure.

Reactions: dinodebino

Riddick412

Crash da net!
Dec 15, 2011
Ottawa
This is what pissing me off. Why aren’t Habs like that? Why do we make players who can play the same way a good boi just so that what? They can get extra useless points in the standings? It starts with the coach. If he keeps preaching some kinds of peace and love approach he should get canned.
I just wish it didn't take the franchise sooo long to make changes. It's like, this guy sucks, let's give it 5 years and see what happens. Grrr

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Habs fans when they lose...
1712279100322.png

Habs fans when they win...
1712279111114.png

50sHabsFan

Nov 9, 2023
Guhle once again put himself in a vulnerable position.

If he doesn’t learn and gain strengh/mass, he won’t have a long career.
Didn't he put himself in a position where he assumed he was safe as no one is supposed to slam you into the boards when your numbers showing.

Reactions: Habssince89

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
9 of our last 13 goals were scored by Armia and Suzuki
Sad depth lol

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
It's frustrating not having any players who can or are willing to push back.
Big wake up call for everyone we are still way too soft.

Reactions: CharleyHorse

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
It's far too easy to expose this roster when you have the soldiers to do it.
Our first line has been completely neutralized and we can't seen to get them away from Tampa's top pairing.
Armia one of the few who has been able to keep his feet has two goals go figure.
This 👆slaf is 20 and caufield can’t do shit vs a defence this big. Suzuki is essentially alone. The other lines aside from Armia (6’4) are invisible

eklund the clown

Dec 28, 2010
We just don't have the horses yet to compete on most nights against top flight teams like Tampa.We are getting better that there is no doubt.When you have players like RHP and Pezetta, White, and Gallagher who is done fat chance on winning on a consistent basis.Anderson needs to GTFO of here in the off season.He needs a change of scenery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad