BRUINS GDT GAME 73 7:08 PM - THE BEAR goes swimming in the Everglades - NESN, ESPN+, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

KWbruin

May 29, 2019
Kitchener, ON
I only wonder because he did score that sweet goal against Philly off the pass from Coyle. I think he scored one of his other goals with Marchand on the ice with him too. Really fascinating to watch him run with this chance he's got.

He played 3 or 4 shifts with Coyle and Marchand last game. Over 3 minutes together, scoring chances were 5-2 for the Bs and 3 of those were deemed high danger.

Edit: and of course he scored.

Last edited:

Ned Bouhalassa

Mar 2, 2008
Montreal
IMG_0681.jpeg

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
No excuses going into this one. You better show up and be ready for the challenge. Be physical. Play hard nosed hockey. Limit your giveaways. I want effort by the entire team not just a few players. Be ready for the challenge. Let's go!

giphy.gif

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
I don't disagree, but it's kind of amazing to me that they're still rolling Lauko out there. He's damn near invisible in virtually every game I watch.
I think he's only there because they need his speed in the bottom 6. JVR/Brazeau/Geekie/Freddy is a below average group speed wise, im fine with him in for JVR. Not sure how Maroon slots in there when he's back since you're looking at the same issue.

Nasty snow storm here. Likely getting a foot of snow at least! And its wet.
Yep, typical we get that late March snowfall....at least we can sit inside and enjoy some hockey the next two days

Reactions: nfld77 and lopey

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I would just like to see a decent effort. Particularly on defense. It's rare that this team plays a full game, dominates possession, and limits the opponents chances almost entirely.

It would be cool if Swayman plays out of his mind, but I'd rather they not require the goaltending to bail them out.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
The Panthers are 1-4 in their last 5. Shutout twice. In that stretch they scored 10 total goals. They lost to every good playoff team they faced in there. Bob is 1-5 in his last 6, and it's Stolarz winning games for them in nets.

If that's the "formula", my body is ready.
So I guess that means Bob will play tonight and probably get a shoutout.lol

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
I would just like to see a decent effort. Particularly on defense. It's rare that this team plays a full game, dominates possession, and limits the opponents chances almost entirely.

It would be cool if Swayman plays out of his mind, but I'd rather they not require the goaltending to bail them out.

Good effort and be prepared for a fight. Enough backing down. Florida will be looking to bully. Respond.

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
I don't disagree, but it's kind of amazing to me that they're still rolling Lauko out there. He's damn near invisible in virtually every game I watch.
Really? I notice him all the time. Guy can't score but he's always in there high energy making things happen. I think that line works well together. He has more speed than Geekie.

If Maroon ever plays though there will be some juggling around JVR, Maroon, Brazeau, Lauko, Boquist, Beecher, where any 2 might sit on any night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad