GDT: GAME 71 | Senators @ Bruins | David, Meet Goliath Edition | Tue Mar 21 2023, 7PM | TSN5, RDS2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
The cap and the lottery and bla bla are just smoke

NHL hockey is far from fair sport

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
The cap and the lottery and bla bla are just smoke

NHL hockey is far from fair sport
There’s some tax advantages that Americans get but all in all parity is achievable. Some GMs are just really really f***ing dumb tho

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
The first one yes, not so much the second.
I was actually more annoyed by the first because the Boston player tried to use his arm to block Kastalic from getting by and Kastalic got tied up as he made a play for the puck, at least that's how I saw it. Felt like when guys chicken wing your stick to draw a hook.

Reactions: Alex1234

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Are they gassed or what?
They do this after several days rest as well lol.

Who's fault is this?

They are also starting to do that thing again where they lob it out to centre ice constantly.
Well on this play clearly captain is asleep in his own zone as usual. But why it happens time and again time and again time again time and again. Mix of players and coach

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
What’s tkatchuk even looking at here lol. Like does he think he’s going to go dispossess the dude with the puck. Why is he so fixated on the puck it’s no where near him while there’s a dude legit just streaking in behind him. Not a single shoulder check either

Sometimes it’s just math. Clearly there aren’t 5 opponents in front of you. Hmm where could the other guy be

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
I was actually more annoyed by the first because the Boston player tried to use his arm to block Kastalic from getting by and Kastalic got tied up as he made a play for the puck, at least that's how I saw it. Felt like when guys chicken wing your stick to draw a hook.
Young team on a back to back with a very good start vs the best team in the league take a 1-0 lead

Let’s deflate them with a ONE minute 5 on 3 with questionnable calls

Suddenly when Boston takes the lead no more calls

So infuriating

Felt like we were playing with confidence before the two wishy washy calls. That turned momentum around and everybody got on their heels.
This

Reactions: ThreeMs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad