GDT: GAME 71 | Senators @ Bruins | David, Meet Goliath Edition | Tue Mar 21 2023, 7PM | TSN5, RDS2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
You ever hear the Jose mourinho speech where he says something like in football there are losers and there are :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.?

Boston and oittsburgh are :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. They’re dirty as f*** but the second they feel anything they are hitting the ground ASAP. Not even a second thought

The scrawny faces are for the “c word”

Reactions: coladin

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
You ever hear the Jose mourinho speech where he says something like in football there are losers and there are :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.?

Boston and oittsburgh are :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. They’re dirty as f*** but the second they feel anything they are hitting the ground ASAP. Not even a second thought

They know the refs favor them being vet teams but yeah, they're also :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

• Haha
Reactions: Pierre from Orleans

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
After that save, it's official: I've upgraded Sogaard from "bust" to "likely bust" in my rankings. Is "possible bust" next on the horizon?

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
He needs to play as advertised. I don't see much tenacity or that annoying pest like game from him.
It's because he's puny. The only way he can be "hard" on a guy is by taking a penalty.

I see Greig reaching his peak slowly, over time. He will flash skill early, some people will give up on it and insist it never existed, and then in his mid-20s he will have a few years as a really good, tough-to-play-against player.

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
I'm kidding, I have been extremely impressed with Sogaard given I'd have him 2 slots lower on our depth chart than he is right now and he will be 22.5yrs old when the season ends. He looks like he has a pretty good chance of becoming a solid 40-50 game, league average goalie, and a non-insignificant chance at being more. All that to say, I'm a fan.

Reactions: Adele Dazeem

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad