GDT: Game 71: Predators @ Avalanche - Friday, March 16th, 7PM - Predators and Prey

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
This has been happening to me all season with NHL.tv. ****ty service really which is why I cancelled my auto-renewal and have been watching elsewhere.
When I was using Firefox it is always skipping for me as well. I switched to MS Edge after 10 games into the season and never had a problem. I switch back to Firefox once in a while to see if it better because I prefer it to Edge but nope always skipping.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Working fine for me

I've used NHL.TV all season and have not had a single issue. watching on a PC though, which I hear is much more robust.

Yeah I don't know. I used it on my PC as well which is pretty beefy and it would still skip around a bunch whereas I stream from "other" sources and it's flawless.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Duchene just did the Avs a huge favor, scores a go ahead goal with few minutes left in Sens-Stars game

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
App is working perfectly for me also, and has been pretty much all year. I've actually been quite impressed with the performance of NHL.tv this year. Seems to have taken big strides forward in reliability at least for me.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
This has been happening to me all season with NHL.tv. ****ty service really which is why I cancelled my auto-renewal and have been watching elsewhere.

Usually it's good for me, but the this game and last it's been having issues. Checked my PS4 multiple times and I'm wired up at 100mbp-70ish. No issues with Netflix/Hulu either.

Working fine for me

I've used NHL.TV all season and have not had a single issue. watching on a PC though, which I hear is much more robust.

Yeah PC has always worked the best by far. My S8 works pretty well too. I'm close to casting it from my S8 to my Samsung TV right now lol. I've done that before when my internet went out and it was beautiful since the S8 has a really good resolution.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
When I was using Firefox it is always skipping for me as well. I switched to MS Edge after 10 games into the season and never had a problem. I switch back to Firefox once in a while to see if it better because I prefer it to Edge but nope always skipping.

Never thought about the browser. I use Chrome so maybe that doesn't play nice with NHL.tv?

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Usually it's good for me, but the this game and last it's been having issues. Checked my PS4 multiple times and I'm wired up at 100mbp-70ish. No issues with Netflix/Hulu either.

See, NHL.tv won't even work with my PS4 so I always used my PC.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Turkey
    KNOCKOUT Austria vs Turkey
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $15,750.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $14,488.00