GDT: GAME 71: HABS @ AVS | How ya Drouin? | Tues. March 26, 2024, 9PM ET -- TSN2, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

Will Drouin score a goal tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Hearing the arena DJ play “Hey ho, let’s go” during the prior stoppage in play reminded me of the Expos. That song always played at their home games.

Reactions: HuGo Sham and Tyson

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
I've never met a cuddly cat. I've always had to carefully approach them. They tend to just get away, further pushing me in loneliness ... lol
Geez knuck, I am feeling for you tonight. Just be yourself, don't settle for anything and like should attract like, even if it takes some time.

As for women, I have no freaking idea.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
I'm thinking of making an observational study.

The question behind it would be:

Is Josh Anderson the player who makes the least strides in hockey history while he dangles ?

I want to calculate it. I'm thinking I might just get to maybe 5-6 strides over a season.

windycity

Sep 30, 2003
Well duh
Visit site
I always wanted a cat but I'm concerned about the gamble of getting one that just doesn't give a f*** about its owner. I want one that's cuddly
Maine Coon cats are basically dogs apparently, super family oriented - big animals too. But pricy. Orange tabbies (males) also tend to be pretty affectionate. At least the ones we and friends have had.

Reactions: Leto and knuck

knuck

On and off fan
Sponsor
Mar 26, 2006
La Prairie Beach
Geez knuck, I am feeling for you tonight. Just be yourself, don't settle for anything and like should attract like, even if it takessome time.

As for women, I have no freaking idea.

lmao don't feel bad for me. I'm enjoying spamming this GDT tonight. It feels like the old MSN Messenger days when all I did was replying to people one after another. I haven'T watched the game at all lmao

Reactions: FloJack
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad