GDT: GAME 71: HABS @ AVS | How ya Drouin? | Tues. March 26, 2024, 9PM ET -- TSN2, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will Drouin score a goal tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
nice. My previous matress was too soft and gave me back pain. Then I got one that was way too hard and impossible to sleep on. Then I got my current one and my back is fine but I sleep on my side and the matress destroys my shoulders.

I hate matresses
How do you feel about porridge? Consider finding beds that are built for people instead of bears.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Dude, how big are your shoulders?
1711509065019.jpeg

knuck

On and off fan
Sponsor
Mar 26, 2006
Châteauguay
How do you feel about porridge? Consider finding beds that are built for people instead of bears.
funny you say that. I also have the problem of never finding the proper temperature. I'm ALWAYS too hot at night unless I open the windows (they've been opened all winter. Not kidding) until it gets down to like 15°C inside. I swear my neighbors must be confused as to why their floor is cold as hell even though they've got the heat way up lol

screw them. They're loud as hell

• Haha
Reactions: HabbyGuy and Draft

windycity

Sep 30, 2003
Well duh
Visit site
I feel like with Monty, Primeau and all the goaltending prospects, goaltending will not be an issue going forward. D has good potential, just need an impact forward, healthy Dach and we'll be in business

Reactions: Tyson and Rozz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad