GDT: GAME 71: HABS @ AVS | How ya Drouin? | Tues. March 26, 2024, 9PM ET -- TSN2, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will Drouin score a goal tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
you put more effort in that post than Anderson has put into his season
What is more important between getting high quality players with trades or getting rid of bad contracts. Would it be a good move to give second round choices, or late first picks to the team who takes Anderson's albatros contract?

knuck

On and off fan
Sponsor
Mar 26, 2006
Châteauguay
What is more important between getting high quality players with trades or getting rid of bad contracts. Would it be a good move to give second round choices, or late first picks to the team who takes Anderson's albatros contract?
"now"? no. Trade deadline next year? hell yes. I don't want this dude on our team when we need to start winning

Reactions: Catanddogguitarrr

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
this f***ing president's choice pizza commercial with 'you spin me right round' on ukelele is driving me up the wall

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Anyone else find this site borderline unusable on their phone? The ads are out of control…
My guy, download Brave browser and never look back. Blocks every ad, even on youtube and you can shut the screen and still listen to your video. It changed my life honestly. It's even better than ad blockers like Ublock.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
-Dach
-Maybe the top 10 draft pick surprises
- maybe they also trade for someone
-maybe Roy takes the next step
-1 of the next 'kid D' are getting promoted imminently
- +whatever we actually get rid of

Exciting times indeed
Armia is playing like we traded for a new top six heavy jack of all trades player.
It's impressive.
I have no idea where he found that energy from.

Reactions: NewDef and Redux91

knuck

On and off fan
Sponsor
Mar 26, 2006
Châteauguay
My guy, download Brave browser and never look back. Blocks every ad, even on youtube and you can shut the screen and still listen to your video. It changed my life honestly. It's even better than ad blockers like Ublock.
sadly another Chromium based browser, though. We need diversity to pry away control of the internet from Google. I'm sticking to Firefox by principle

Reactions: Leto

NewDef

Nov 2, 2015
Either way, things are definitely shaping up... We may be better off than we think.
We're hurt by bad contracts. Gally, Anderson, Dvorak... Replace them and White / Pearson by young dudes we have or from a trade and 1-2 young F-A and that team would surprise... another year to get pieces and shed dead weight, interesting times it is...

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
sadly another Chromium based browser, though. We need diversity to pry away control of the internet from Google. I'm sticking to Firefox by principle
Is Opera chromium based? Because it blocks ads too. I'm using both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad