Post-Game Talk: GAME 71 - Celine Dion = Titanic - NYR 5 BRUINS 2

Ozzy Osbourne

Nov 14, 2023
Personally, I believe Monty has done a great job considering the talent-challenged team he's had to work with.
Shouldn't you be more pissed at the 11 million dollar man who, in too many games, we have to post "where's Pasta?"
I’m just not a fan of Free Pass Pasta. Mike Felger was talking about how he’s a no-show today.

Reactions: duffy

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
The Rangers just have the edge on us this season. The Bruins' record against teams in playoff positions is otherwise favorable: 20-7-7. So what are NY doing that works for them against us? Or is it pure luck or simply due to the nature and grind of a long schedule? Interesting to ponder as we head towards the postseason and consider possible matchups and ways teams will try to beat the Bs.

Reactions: caz16 and Aeroforce

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Funny that no one but a few wondered where Pasta was tonight. And Marchy, well maybe he should be fired. He's been playing for quite a while like he's got a stick up his arse. A hockey stick.
When Pasta try to be things he's not he gets in trouble. And what I mean by that is the guy that drives the play. Hopefully we fix the biggest need in the offseason top two centers please
Insisting on playing Giveaway Gryz and Shattenhishat is baffling.
I thought Gryz was very good tonight

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I was watching with the sound off for the longest time. I kept wondering why they were focusing so much on one of the players mother's. Apparently it was Celine Dion

• Haha
Reactions: BMC and KWbruin

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
The Rangers just have the edge on us this season. The Bruins' record against teams in playoff positions is otherwise favorable: 20-7-7. So what are NY doing that works for them against us? Or is it pure luck or simply due to the nature and grind of a long schedule? Interesting to ponder as we head towards the postseason and consider possible matchups and ways teams will try to beat the Bs.
I thought the Rangers looked pretty bad tonight. The Bruins gave the game away . I know they are a good team but I wouldn’t read anything into that clusterf*** of a game .

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
This loss is on Montgomery, the decision to go with a struggling Swayman over a red hot Ullmark was just idiotic. The 2 bad goals by Swayman cost them the game, plain and simple. This decision gives me flashbacks of last year's playoffs where Montgomery got literally everything wrong. This coach gives me no confidence going into the playoffs unless we meet up with the playoff losing Leafs.

which were the 2 in your eyes? I didn't see 2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad