Bad juju with the lack of Emma gifs!!
Pommer with at least one goal tonight

Emma-stone-gifs-iamunicoorn.gif

I like where your heads at!

charger66

Dec 9, 2006
mn
hits4pay.com
Anyone think we could pass the hawks? It's been a hell of a run....and it seems the hawks are picking it up.....man would that be sweet! !

Hawks would probably have to slide 3-4 games while we maintain our pace.....probably wishful thinking

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Anyone think we could pass the hawks? It's been a hell of a run....and it seems the hawks are picking it up.....man would that be sweet! !

Hawks would probably have to slide 3-4 games while we maintain our pace.....probably wishful thinking
Yeah, I don't think we're passing the Hawks. If anything, I think it's more realistic that Nashville continues playing like crap and we pass them.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Really wish FSN would get into streaming. Does the NHL prohibit them from streaming it?

Would be sweet to stream the Wild on my phone like I can with college hockey from BTN.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Really wish FSN would get into streaming. Does the NHL prohibit them from streaming it?

Would be sweet to stream the Wild on my phone like I can with college hockey from BTN.

Yeah I would bet it's a contractual thing. Usually is when there's a chance to make money and they're not doing it. A lot of advertising clauses don't cover more than one medium/channel. That's why you hear different commercials on iHeartRadio than when you're listening to the station directly locally. Best guess at least.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010

I'm just excited that they didn't get bumped to FSN+ because of the Timberpuppies game.

gopherman23

Jul 10, 2013
Minnesota
Parise was on 93x getting interviewed this morning and said that Weber was calling him a flopper. He didn't take too kindly to that. Parise said he had a few words for Shea after the GWG, but didn't go into what he said. Zach said it also may not have been the best idea since Nashville is a potential playoff matchup. I will say Zach is one of the better athlete interviews out there. He is not like Suter or Mauer who don't really have outgoing personalities.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.

No, they want you to subscribe to cable so you pay for fox, fx, fox news, fox movies or whatever, etc, etc. That's why they prohibit local streaming.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
No, they want you to subscribe to cable so you pay for fox, fx, fox news, fox movies or whatever, etc, etc. That's why they prohibit local streaming.
But I'm talking about a stream like BTN, where you have to sign in with your cable/sat provider to use it. So they wouldn't be losing anything, just giving people who already subscribe another place to watch it

charger66

Dec 9, 2006
mn
hits4pay.com
Baby step to 7 o clock. Baby step to 7 o clock........oh come on dock I'm doing the work! !! I'm not a slacker......gimme gimme gimme I need I need THE DAM PUK TO DROP!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad