GDT: GAME 70: MTL @ SEA | Media weirdos! | Sun. March 24, 2024, 9PM ET -- TSN2, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
With the way he skates anything is possible. Still very young
He’s not a center and his decision making at center is questionable. But, he’s being forced into a role he’s not suited for right now so that can play into it. Like I said, I want to see him succeed.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Laval likely will not make the playoffs. Or barely will. hope this isn’t the taste of what could be.
Way I see it, is that the kids for the most part will filter through Laval, and Bergevin left this entire organization in such shambles that even Laval is in a rebuild. Too many vet stop gaps, like the Habs. But the kids are coming and will play AHL first so we'll see the change in approach there first.

Hopefully the Rocket has success and we see that bleed into the Habs too.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Game isn’t televised ? Lol nice work molson and the boys

• Haha
Reactions: Jaynki

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Oh no Saturday game ? Ok thx

1711247333270.png

it's hard these days without TV Guide, eh?

Cournoyer12

Mar 17, 2022
You know how some media people have a “radio voice”? Dan Robertson has that gift. He’s so friendly and humble, which makes him instantly relatable. Man does he ever love his donairs, lol. He used to laud the ones from NS, said they were the best.

I never even knew donairs were a thing — it’s all about lobsters for me and trying to find out where @sheed36 has them stashed. :sarcasm:
Robertson has the pipeline of a Dan Kelly RIP and that’s saying a whole lot!!!!

Robertson has the pipeline of a Dan Kelly RIP and that’s saying a whole lot!!!!
Pipes I mean, stupid spell checks!!!!!

Reactions: Runner77

habbubba

Jan 19, 2024
Not going to catch Seattle so about giving them a thumping,can still mail in a bunch of other games.

Trying to comprehend what people see in RHP.
Same issue as Galllagher,poor stamina. It's like they smoke 5 packs a day or something.

• Haha
Reactions: HabzSauce

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Not going to catch Seattle so about giving them a thumping,can still mail in a bunch of other games.

Same issue as Galllagher,poor stamina. It's like they smoke 5 packs a day or something.
Gallagher has asthma lol are we now entering the zone where we deride players for their medical conditions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad