BRUINS GDT GAME 7 - THE BEAR sings at the Grand Ole Opry - NESN, ESPN+, 102.5 WKLB-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
Does any other teams struggle this much to control pucks on the boards as much as the B's?
They don't like to get hit, watch Coyle
I don't see how you ship away Coyle. The guy has done everything asked of him and he's been put in a hard spot - he's a great guy to have in the middle six. Lohrei will figure his shit out. So young and the skill is there, just has to clean it up.
Nice post mrs Coyle

KrugAvoy

Aug 11, 2017
Lowell
They will be lucky to make the playoffs if this style of play continues. When your entire top 9 are no shows or completely awful you're going nowhere. James Hagens might not need to go far after he finishes up at BC

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Geekie is maybe the most useless Bruins player I've ever seen. I'd rather anyone on the Maine Mariners get a shot over him.
Geekie, Coyle, Freddy and a cast of characters. McAvoy seems lost, worse than his rookie year. A whole lotta nuthin' so far.
TOO many comfortable bodies making a lot of money.
No hunger, No fire. Cluster-f***s all over the place.
Poor PP, to boot.
I would bench a few of them and bring up guys but too many to bench.
Maybe Monty can scream in their faces in public/on TV.
Yeah, that should work.

Reactions: Aussie Bruin

MaineToColorado

Dec 26, 2023
The players aren't as bad as they look they just have no clue what to do. What is the system even supposed to look like when played to success?
I mean, some of these guys don't look bad. I just completely forgot they existed because they are invisible out there. Like what what in the world has Freddy done since the first game?

Reactions: Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad