BRUINS GDT GAME 7 - THE BEAR sings at the Grand Ole Opry - NESN, ESPN+, 102.5 WKLB-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
I'll give him a couple more weeks, but I'm starting to get on the fire Monty wagon.

Team looks sloppy. Lines change every shift so no one can build chemistry. A lot of stupid line combos, too, not that he's working a wealth of talent.

I'd lean more towards selling Marchy at the deadline, too, rather than extending him. Dude's cooked. Let him try to get another ring elsewhere and get a younger asset for him.

Reactions: Ozzy Osbourne

McBrom7

FIRE IT UP!!
Jun 26, 2012
Relax Francis, it was a joke.

I want them to win as much as anyone, but it looks like we fans care more about the game than the Bruins
Yeah they just really need to put some good games together to get an identity. This quality over quantity doesn’t fit this teams players well.

They get bigger and heavier and we’re still making extra passes and playing finesse? I think the easy philosophy change is if you’re going to lean into a Florida style, you actually have to play and forecheck like them as well.

BradMarchandismydad

Nov 22, 2016
Boston
I don't see how you ship away Coyle. The guy has done everything asked of him and he's been put in a hard spot - he's a great guy to have in the middle six. Lohrei will figure his shit out. So young and the skill is there, just has to clean it up.

I think Coyle is the guy to move. I just don’t think there’s a team that’s taking him.

I’d move him and Geekie if possible, promote Lysell and get an offensive minded C.

Zacha - Zegras - Pasta
Marchand - Lindholm - Lysell

This team as it stands is completely anemic on the attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad