BRUINS GDT GAME 7 - THE BEAR sings at the Grand Ole Opry - NESN, ESPN+, 102.5 WKLB-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenian24

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Time for something significant. Fire Montgomery, Sacco and stop letting Kelly coach the power play, or fire Sweeney, or make a significant trade that shakes up the core. Coyle, Carlo, Lohrei, Zacha. One or more of them. It's past shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic, some up and down move with Providence won't matter.

• Wow
Reactions: Gordoff

McBrom7

FIRE IT UP!!
Jun 26, 2012
The Tony Robbins cliches doesn’t change the fact that this team has no skill and no guts.

They will be planning their vacations by January
Sure. If that’s what you believe, that’s fine.

I believe there’s a lot of new bodies here and Monty did not properly prepare this team for actual hockey in the preseason. Ironically, the guy who didn’t even play in the preseason is our best player.

I guess I just believe it’s going to look better in a month or so. They need a spark.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
I know he has his oof moments (still young).

But I’m always impressed with how often Poitras is able to steal or win a puck away from an opposing player.

Bergy immediately comes to my mind.

Reactions: Sigh

The Hajj

Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
Boise, Idaho
Sure. If that’s what you believe, that’s fine.

I believe there’s a lot of new bodies here and Monty did not properly prepare this team for actual hockey in the preseason. Ironically, the guy who didn’t even play in the preseason is our best player.

I guess I just believe it’s going to look better in a month or so. They need a spark.
Make sure you click the heels of your ruby slippers when your chanting “I believe, I believe, I believe”

MaineToColorado

Dec 26, 2023
Time for something significant. Fire Montgomery, Sacco and stop letting Kelly coach the power play, or fire Sweeney, or make a significant trade that shakes up the core. Coyle, Carlo, Lohrei, Zacha. One or more of them. It's past shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic, some up and down move with Providence won't matter.

I don't see how you ship away Coyle. The guy has done everything asked of him and he's been put in a hard spot - he's a great guy to have in the middle six. Lohrei will figure his shit out. So young and the skill is there, just has to clean it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad