GDT: Game 7: Sharks @ Ducks 7:15 NBCSCA

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Ducks pbp says "freezes it down" when the goalie holds the puck for the whistle. It's like halfway between correctly using "freezes" and that weird one broadcaster who I can't remember that says "melts it down" on every stoppage.

Reactions: Sandisfan

coooldude

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2007
Good showing, definitely had the better of the period. Need to stop taking so many damn penalties.

I'm really glad that Eklund is developing his "annoying short guy" muscle - Pavs was always such a pest at the front of the net, and it pissed people off. Eklund is continuing the tradition, love it.

Smith -- other than the one bad turnaround, he looks solid. First game I think I can say "looks like he belongs." Two incredible chances set up for others, and one great job to get on his horse to get that 2 on 1 chance, but just got robbed. Keep it up kid.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Good showing, definitely had the better of the period. Need to stop taking so many damn penalties.

I'm really glad that Eklund is developing his "annoying short guy" muscle - Pavs was always such a pest at the front of the net, and it pissed people off. Eklund is continuing the tradition, love it.

Smith -- other than the one bad turnaround, he looks solid. First game I think I can say "looks like he belongs." Two incredible chances set up for others, and one great job to get on his horse to get that 2 on 1 chance, but just got robbed. Keep it up kid.
He needs to understand where his teammates are in his own zone. The first penalty was mainly because he blindly just dumped the puck in deep. He had more time. That's just inexperience though.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
When discussing parity across the league on ESPN's Frozen Frenzy right now, PK Subban said every NHL team is competitive and worth watching. With the exception the Sharks. But still said we're worth watching.

Finally getting some national recognition!
:laugh: The only way that would've been more backhanded was if he said we were only worth watching when Celebrini comes back.

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad