GDT: Game 7 | Senators @ Blackhawks | October 26, 7pm EST | City TV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2010
Zbad 0 shots on goal.

He's like our new Condra early on... Good defensively, but invisible when it comes to offense side.

Also Ryan also appears to have 0 shots.. Hard to score if you aren't shooting the puck.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
At least I feel pretty good about not being able to watch the third. Radio will be good enough to listen to this game. Sens are simply being outclassed at every level except goaltending.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
At least I feel pretty good about not being able to watch the third. Radio will be good enough to listen to this game. Sens are simply being outclassed at every level except goaltending.

Pretty much how this game was going to go regardless unless Chicago stunk up the joint. Arguably the best team in the league.

The Sens are still in it after being dominated for a whole frame. That's not bad.

Vicarious

Oct 11, 2007
Toronto
I find Karlsson too predictable in the offensive zone and the team relies on him too much for everything related to offense. If he skates the puck in, he takes a weak shot. If they pass back to him, he almost always shoots the puck into the forward challenging him. I know he will snap out of the funk, but its frustrating to watch at the moment.

jasonjim

Nov 1, 2006
OTTAWA
When a team like the Sens is so disoriented, disorganized, and outplayed by the other team so badly, to my way of thinking the one person most responsible for the failure would be the head coach. We have no system on offense or defense.

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
This is why I worry about the state of our team. We've gotten a couple of lucky breaks this year and pulled off 4 wins. We're not even remotely close to being cup contenders, and I'd argue not a playoff contender either.

I still don't understand the direction we're headed. We have no top line talent in the system. No top 2 d-men in the system. How are we going to improve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad