GDT: Game 7: Red Wings vs devils 7:00 pm et 10/24/24

kook10

Jun 27, 2011
2 minutes is lucky. Don't think Larkin meant for it to be to the head but it looked bad in slow motion, always does.
I don't know that he was really trying to elbow him in the head. He looks back so knows Cotter is there and then goes sort of reverse hit. But it's not like his elbow was super high as much as Cotter's face was low.

So maybe meant to give a bit of an elbow? but probably not to the head.
in context it looked like the guy had mowed over Ray and was running around looking for more. Seemed to me like it could have been a not-so-subtle message. I think could use some better methods than headshots though.

AlwaysSunnyInDetroit

Oct 1, 2021
I guess I’m a downer around these parts but I see myself as more of a realist. The team overall kinda sucks and I don’t like the personnel decisions in terms of FA signings and player deployment so I make those thoughts known. But I really love the drafting and think guys like Ed, ASP and Buch are gonna be stars.

I think there’s room for being cautiously optimistic but also frustrated by failure and bad play. That’s why my tag is “still trying to trust” lol
it is possible to be one without being the other

recognizing that wife's cooking is terrible makes you a realist. bringing it up multiple times a day makes you a dbag

Coach Reggie Dunlop

Jun 9, 2021
Michigan
I guess I’m a downer around these parts but I see myself as more of a realist. The team overall kinda sucks and I don’t like the personnel decisions in terms of FA signings and player deployment so I make those thoughts known. But I really love the drafting and think guys like Ed, ASP and Buch are gonna be stars.

I think there’s room for being cautiously optimistic but also frustrated by failure and bad play. That’s why my tag is “still trying to trust” lol
You’re not a downer you just see things for what they are and aren’t content being fed bad food. If that makes us annoying then whatever, but I’d much rather be like the Canadian teams that demand better than what we have turned into. I do like where our future is headed when it comes to prospects, but everything else is mediocre or straight up bad. Doesn’t help we have a front office built off nepotism which is inherently unlikeable based off that reason.

Reactions: RedHawkDown

wingsfannn919191

Oct 3, 2024
I should have known that damn tarasenko +1.5 shots on goal prop bet was a trap lmao

This teams gonna be bottom in the league this year for shots ... long season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad