GDT: Game 7: Red Wings vs devils 7:00 pm et 10/24/24

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
Eventually you will score goals, right wings?

ef013a18-62de-4efe-9ba7-43da26066754_text.gif

redwings86

I understood english and hockey
Apr 15, 2024
Sweden
It is the second in the Metropolitan against the table seven in the Atlantic, two former cup challenger and cup winners.

Red Wings fans want so their team win.

Regret that Motte misses the game.

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
Let's go boys, this is a winnable game if they play like they care. I think Talbot comes in with a strong effort and we take it 4-2 with Ray netting a couple.

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
I genuinely don't understand the 11 and 7 with Compher out, and then Johansson sits again in the pressbox

Nice to see Marco between Vlad and Kaner. Hopefully he sparks them both!

Reactions: Geezer WC

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
"In the Star Wars mythos, we don't have devils but we do have the Sith, who fight on the side of Evil and occasionally have horns. Neither do we have angels, but we do have the Jedi, who fight on the side of Good and occasionally fly like they have wings. Those truly steeped in that lore, however, would immediately reply that those distinctions are meaningless, as there are horned members of both orders - the Zabraak, for instance - and both Sith and Jedi can us the Force to jump long distances. Indeed even the ideas of "good" and "bad" can conflate within their goals. Regardless of how the chance cube falls for tonight, we have some Horned Devils from New Jersey to reckon with, and our champions indeed have Wings, Red ones in fact. And in that spirit we say "May the Force of Victory Be With You."

- Plausible Keats

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
Whew! Just got back from a long drive out to Deer Creek, MN to pick up a dog for the rescue I work with. Gorgeous out there.

And my first PK request! Hope it's entertaining, I kinda just banged it out.

• Love
Reactions: Realgud

kook10

Jun 27, 2011
Talbot with a couple of nice stops there. We are going to lean hard on him tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad