Pre-Game Talk: Game 7 | Pens vs. Stars #HockeyFightsCancer

CanadianPensFan1

Jun 13, 2014
Canada
I really dont see this going well. At all.

I have the feels that the Stars are gonna light up the Pens with lots of oompf added in for good measure.

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
Why do I get the feeling Dupuis replaces the injured Porter, while keeping Sprong out of the lineup?

*^%$ Dupuis.

Last edited by a moderator:

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I'm guessing we'll see Plotnikov-Bonino-Sprong and Dupuis-Cullen-Rust/Fehr/Porter tonight as our bottom-6. Hopefully Fehr is ready to go.

etm124

Dec 21, 2014
Pennsylvania
Let's welcome back KCD!

Johnston on Dupuis: "I'll probably bump him around a little bit tonight, he probably won't be set on one line." #Pens

Pete Gas

Jul 10, 2012
If Dupuis is some messiah like a lot of people are making him out to be then this organization is in bigger trouble then we thought.

Saints11

Jan 24, 2012
Pittsburgh
How does Dupuis return effect our cap? And I assume a forward or forwards are going back to WBS. I see Duper's return has given our junior coach the ability to keep Sprong out of the line-up. He also said there is no set line for Duper tonight. He is such an innovator, adding a new hockey position to the line-up, rover.

Malkin112*

K-C-D

i_expect_this_to_be_the_top_comment_during_ron_pauls_ama-74448.gif

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Nice. Lets hold out the kid for another game. **** yourself MJ.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
KCD isn't going to happen. You people need to chill. That would mean Kessel is off Sid's wing, which is less likely than Kunitz off Crosby's wing right now. We may see DCK, but we won't see KCD unless you actually think they'll put Kessel on the 3rd line.

etm124

Dec 21, 2014
Pennsylvania
KCD isn't going to happen. You people need to chill. That would mean Kessel is off Sid's wing, which is less likely than Kunitz off Crosby's wing right now. We may see DCK, but we won't see KCD unless you actually think they'll put Kessel on the 3rd line.

People are referencing Kunitz - Crosby - Dupuis. Not Kessel - C - D.

rmartin65

Apr 7, 2011
Jesus, the decision to hold Sprong out is ridiculous. Johnston makes some terrible decisions. I mean, it is not like the Pens only have 9 games to see what Sprong has to offer, 1 of which he was forced to miss. Now they sit him for another one? Stupid.

vid387

Jun 23, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Jesus, the decision to hold Sprong out is ridiculous. Johnston makes some terrible decisions. I mean, it is not like the Pens only have 9 games to see what Sprong has to offer, 1 of which he was forced to miss. Now they sit him for another one? Stupid.

He has to play in the games for them to count... at least learn that part before complaining.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA

Yes, I'm very well aware of that. Dupuis-Crosby-Kessel could totally happen, but Kunitz-Crosby-Dupuis won't happen unless you actually think they'll put Kessel on the 3rd line.

That was really clear in my post, idk how you thought I meant Kessel-Crosby-Dupuis.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Apart from being worried about Dupuis' health, I am also extremely concerned with how much Johnston is going to overplay a 36 year old who has barely played in 2 years.

The post you're responding to is saying Kunitz-Crosby-Dupuis isn't going to happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $5,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $1,300.00