GDT: Game 7: New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 7pm ET, MSG

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I'm sure i missed it last game, but did they ever say what Lindgren's injury was? I saw he was wearing a full bubble cage last game?

bhamill

Sponsor
Apr 16, 2012
Not to the wife he's not. She had a right to know that before she got engaged. I've been through this stuff with my brother and friends, and I think supporting the dishonest person even if they're "your" friend is misogynistic crap. I've spent the last 23 years teaching my son to not be that way.
Well context is everything, and there is a lot of info that isn't filled in.
The original post didn't say much. Self discovery/getting out of denial can happen at any age, no?
Poster didn't say what his relationship with the wife was either.
Poster didn't say they were not supporting the wife as well. Some people don't feel a need to pick sides.
Regardless, emotionally supporting a friend going through a rough time, even if (especially if?) that friend f***ed up in the manner you are assuming, makes you a good friend to that person IMO. I mean you can support someone while not absolving them of wrongdoing or condoning their actions. I've visited friends in jail who deserved to be there. My support was never a signal that they weren't where they were supposed to be...

Last edited:

Maliks PlusMinus

May 28, 2015
Glasgow, Scotland
Not to the wife he's not. She had a right to know that before she got engaged. I've been through this stuff with my brother and friends, and I think supporting the dishonest person even if they're "your" friend is misogynistic crap. I've spent the last 23 years teaching my son to not be that way.
Misogynistic crap??? In this specific case (I assume) you really have no idea what you're talking about. Supporting a friend is ok. It says nothing about the wife or anything else, maybe she wouldn't want support from this poster on this issue, maybe she also has it.

It's not cool to presume anything about this situation and to brand supporting somebody in a situation that you have an extremely limited grasp of as "misogynistic crap" isn't just it's own kind of crap, it's total stupidity.

majordomo

Oct 29, 2023
NYC
I hope they`re showing other teams Lindgren is healthy so they can deal him. (But thats not gonna happen I know. Probably they will keep him as depth at worst and just let him go him in the summer.)
I think they trade him at deadline.....if they want till summer, they get nothing (unless they trade his rights just before draft).

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
I think it's best the Jones fans (myself included) concede that this kid is never gonna get a fair shake here. He is merely looked as depth at this point and not someone who can make a consistent difference.

yup. he's going to end up on Utah and put up 60 points with that fun offensive core they have there.

Reactions: CLW and bl02

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad