GDT: Game 7: New York Rangers vs Anaheim Ducks, 7pm ET, MSG

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6682.jpeg

IMG_6689.jpeg

IMG_6688.jpeg

IMG_6687.jpeg

New York Rangers vs Anaheim Duck
7pm ET, MSG
IMG_6622.gif

IMG_6660.jpeg
IMG_6685.jpeg

IMG_6684.jpeg

IMG_6686.jpeg

IMG_6694.jpeg

IMG_5424.gif

Projected Line ups….
IMG_5488.gif

IMG_6690.gif
IMG_6697.jpeg

IMG_6652.gif
IMG_5324.gif

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Debating going to this game but tickets are lowkey expensive to see a crappy Ducks team

I realized if I'm going to a game I rather see the Rangers play a crappy team. I can't think of anything worse than spending over 100 bucks on a ticket just to get a performance like we got on Thursday.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I realized if I'm going to a game I rather see the Rangers play a crappy team. I can't think of anything worse than spending over 100 bucks on a ticket just to get a performance like we got on Thursday.

Well I spent 250 dollars on tickets tonight. Luckily for me if the crappy team wins it’s a nice consolation prize.

I just want to see the Ducks be somewhat competitive, even if they lose. Don’t want the Rangers playing down to them either but that is what the Rangers do.

Ducks are actually fully healthy entering MSG for like the first time in 3 years. So hoping for a good game from both clubs .

A Rangers win in OT would be ideal for me

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Well I spent 250 dollars on tickets tonight. Luckily for me if the crappy team wins it’s a nice consolation prize.

I just want to see the Ducks be somewhat competitive, even if they lose. Don’t want the Rangers playing down to them either but that is what the Rangers do.

Ducks are actually fully healthy entering MSG for like the first time in 3 years. So hoping for a good game from both clubs .

What if the Rangers win in regulation and help the Ducks with draft position?

Reactions: will1066

Jack Hanson

Oct 5, 2023
It got me very depressed watching the Rangers turtle against the sleek, muscular panthers. I place most of the blame on our soft, long haired hippie Mika. We need someone who wants to fight, for our right, to party. Mika, bread and Kreider are afraid of boisterous contact and bruising blows. I want a hardened crew that beats up on our opponents. Is that such a big ask? Paying Igor 12 mils wont solve our problems of big softies on the top line. I'll watch tonights beginning but at 8 will tune in to Yankees and Dodgers slugging it out in the gladiators arena.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY

Are you going to cheer both teams' goals?

Reactions: DevilDog99

DevilDog99

May 5, 2018
IMG_8200.jpeg
Gonna be at the game tonight with my new good luck sneaks. LGR!

I’ll be there too! Lgr!

cmpunk13

May 5, 2024
What’s up guys, wondering if anyone could give any advice on where to wait pre game to catch the players as they arrive. Taking my 5 year old twins and hoping to get them some pics or autos, any help would be appreciated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad