GDT: Game 7 | Leafs @ Bruins | COME BACK CONTINUES - SLAY THE DRAGON EDITION | Saturday, May 4; 8 p.m. EST | Leafs tied series 3-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arzak

Mar 27, 2019
Whoever Boston isn't playing in net should play for us. In Rec leagues everyone wants the game to be good and close. Be a man. Both of your goalies deserve to play. Do the right thing.

And we have too many overpriced forwards, trade Mitch for 1 game?

glue

Jan 30, 2006
Toronto
Trying really hard to be excited given Matty is in, but man does it hurt that Woll is out. I just don’t trust Sammy. Game 7 just got a whole lot worse in terms of nerves. Gonna have to have a couple old fashion’s to calm down

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
“Game seven the best two words in sports” actually after years of disappointments in this exact situation I think those are my two least favourite words in the English language.

Reactions: Cleetus

mogs

Jan 11, 2007
Jasper AB
There will be plenty of time for negativity if they lose. Go leafs! Big games from 34 and 16 and a big game from Sammy coming up!!!

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Man if we lose tonight I honestly don't think I will ever have more interest in the post series debriefs. Actually find out what in the ever living f*** happened in this series health wise.

Reactions: leafs in five
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad