GDT: Game 7 | Leafs @ Bruins | COME BACK CONTINUES - SLAY THE DRAGON EDITION | Saturday, May 4; 8 p.m. EST | Leafs tied series 3-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
Sucks Woll is out. He is made out of glass unfortunately. We need to look for a tender next season.

Reactions: Cleetus

Crazy Monkey

Aug 9, 2009
If Woll got hurt stretching for that last goal then it’s on the team for not icing it with an ENG and also giving up with 5 seconds left to play.
Dirty slew foot from Maroon. Or that last second save he tried to make when the rest of the team thought the game was over and decided to stop playing

Goalie plays outstanding for 2 games and the players couldn't play until the very end to preserve the shut out for him

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Everyone said he wasn't going to play game 7, he is. Now Woll is out, I call it even at worst.

Let's f***ing go!!!!!!!!!!
If Mathews was 100% I’d agree but there is no way he is. Is he better than the 12th forward probably but that may not be a huge upgrade.

Arzak

Mar 27, 2019
I am done with all the mind fookery with matthews in or not, woll in or not....

f***ING GO OUT AND WIN THE f***ING GAME

LETS f***ING GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

f*** Bruins
f*** Celtics
f*** Red Sox
f*** Patriots
f*** Tom Brady
f*** Matt Damon
f*** Ben Affleck
f*** Mark Wahlberg
f*** Clam Chowder
f*** Boston Cream Donut
f*** Jacobs
f*** Bettman

WIN THIS f***ING GAME THAT IS ALL

Keefe is not outcoaching anyone ingame, but boy does he have some tricks between games !!!

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Fun reminder: Samsonov allows 1 extra goal over Samsonov basically every 10 shots based on their save percentage this series.

If we keep Boston to 20 shots, we just need to score 2 more goals than we did with Woll.

Reactions: fahad203

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
Dirty slew foot from Maroon. Or that last second save he tried to make when the rest of the team thought the game was over and decided to stop playing

Goalie plays outstanding for 2 games and the players couldn't play until the very end to preserve the shut out for him
What's so confusing is he looked fine and in good spirits post game and in that blueprint video as well with the puck. Man. This is something here.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Fun reminder: Samsonov allows 1 extra goal over Samsonov basically every 10 shots based on their save percentages.

If we keep Boston to 20 shots, we just need to score 2 more goals than we did with Woll.

It will be nice if we can actually score few goals in a game. Like break out and give our goaltenders some support

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
He got hit pretty hard I think right at the end. I was taping it and I can’t see what happened but I did say he was down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad