GDT: Game 7 | Leafs @ Bruins | COME BACK CONTINUES - SLAY THE DRAGON EDITION | Saturday, May 4; 8 p.m. EST | Leafs tied series 3-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
Sammy is letting in the first shot
200w (26).gif

Ports

Dec 7, 2017
Woll gets injured on trying to save a meaningless goal when the Leafs screwed around and didn’t get the puck in deep in the last 20 seconds of the game. When I saw that the Bruins had scored with .1 seconds left I thought that it wasn’t a good omen. I sure hope I’m wrong.

LeafsFan89

Jan 2, 2011
I am so numb tbh. Either the Leafs beat Boston and Boston gets to experience a sliver of what it's like to be a Leafs fan, or the Leafs get shelled out of their minds and Pelley goes nuclear on this roster.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
The nerve racking emotional hell of game 7 sure gets a lot worse when your red hot goalie is injured.

Reactions: DarkKnight

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Leafs break up the fourth line that killed it last game, take out Robertson, and keep Gregor. Can’t say I agree but we’ll see I guess. Might not matter with Woll gone.

Matthews may need to be sheltered a little so Jarnkrok/Holmberg makes more sense... And Robertson on a shutdown line makes no sense.

Otherwise, I'd rather Gregor out.

Dekes For Days

Sep 24, 2018
Lol. Woll saves our season and then gets injured with 0.1 seconds left trying to save a meaningless goal in game 6, and is out for game 7.
After we started the series without Nylander, and then lost Matthews.
We're so damn cursed.

Need a huge game from Sammy like game 6 against Tampa last year. And hopefully Matthews is back...

At least Boston seems as much in their own heads this year as Toronto usually is.

Reactions: torontoblood
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad