GDT: GAME 7: CBJ @ MTL | Dropping like flies | Thurs. Oct. 26, 2023, 7PM -- RDS, TSN2, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will the Habs win?

• Yes

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • I'm just here to see @Habs get grumpy about something, anything.

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I don't think anyone should have realistically thought of Suzy as an elite player. A solid 70 to 80pt player is realistic. Last season when Cole went out. Suzuki was called upon to be the star, while playing with non 1st line players. I'm actually worried that Suzuki may become the new Koivu. Who I loved, but was never allowed to play with equally talented players.
I think you and I are on the same page. I’d prefer him to be a number two. Maybe a 1A 1B scenario with a guy like Dach. But I don’t see Suzuki leading a team to a cup. He can be a good piece of a cup winner but if he’s your best you’re not going anywhere.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I mean
I know it's a MISERABLE time right now..

But really
We're essentially a
-Dach coming back
-trade for a top 6 with our ridiculous ammo
-possible top draft pick THIS year

From being a completely different and better looking team...
Plus Roy Hutson Reinbacher

But the last 2 of my 3 points, are NOT gigantic insurmountable tasks to pull off by the way...

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
I think you and I are on the same page. I’d prefer him to be a number two. Maybe a 1A 1B scenario with a guy like Dach. But I don’t see Suzuki leading a team to a cup. He can be a good piece of a cup winner but if he’s your best you’re not going anywhere.
Definitely on the same page LG.

Reactions: Runner77

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I mean
I know it's a MISERABLE time right now..

But really
We're essentially a
-Dach coming back
-trade for a top 6 with our ridiculous ammo
-possible top draft pick THIS year

From being a completely different and better looking team...
Plus Roy Hutson Reinbacher

But the last 2 of my 3 points, are NOT gigantic insurmountable tasks to pull off by the way...
We could really use a top two pick this year. Cellebrini or Eiserman would be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad