GDT: GAME 7: CBJ @ MTL | Dropping like flies | Thurs. Oct. 26, 2023, 7PM -- RDS, TSN2, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will the Habs win?

• Yes

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • I'm just here to see @Habs get grumpy about something, anything.

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Not gonna lie when i saw Michov still available at #5 I was f***ing hyped , then i remember passing out and waking up in the hospital
I don't care about specifically michkov right now, we can see how good he is for real in a couple years

But missing out on Bedard Fantilli and Carlsson was just
Ouch.
I'll never forget that, ever.

Seven7

Nov 26, 2021
I don't even know if planet earth will still be liveable in 20 years when the habs makes the playoff again

• Haha
Reactions: PhysicX

Pomee

Nov 26, 2006
I think we played really well 5 on 5.
Than Barron cost us two goals with his weak ass defense and stupid penalty.
You cant win games, if you keep taking dumb penalties over and over.
Also Suzuki and Anderson, fu guys!

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Macklin Celebrini - Men's Ice Hockey - Boston University Athletics's Ice Hockey - Boston University Athletics
Good point.

EDIT you know what I was talking about :nod:

Reactions: HabsCowboysOwn

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
We have a handful of good skaters but overall we are a very slow team, partly because our transition game is unorganized and partly because the talent is seriously lacking.
We will be rebuilding for 10 more years.
Sucks to be a Habs fan right now.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Pretty much what I described pre game. Columbus has always played the physicality card and like most teams who play us that way end up dominating. Like I said they stand us up. I'm not impressed with the boarding though. I thought we were using major penalties to get rid of that shit. I guess we'll have to wait until the next paralysis for them to crack down again.

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad