GDT: GAME 7: CBJ @ MTL | Dropping like flies | Thurs. Oct. 26, 2023, 7PM -- RDS, TSN2, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will the Habs win?

• Yes

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • I'm just here to see @Habs get grumpy about something, anything.

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
This team is beyond terrible, they're absolutely not prepared
I think MSL said that they haven't practiced since before Saturday and the next practice will be Monday because of the schedule. Not making excuses, but it really shows

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
This team is so bad. I need to go hit something.
1698364247094.jpeg

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
we're all a little frustrated, but step back and realize team wasn't going to do very much this year. Then remove best young D, best penalty killing D and team's 1B C - and they're still around .500 (for now).
Obvious team needs to get bigger up front + more skill and find a goaltender

Reactions: Runner77

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Rebuilding with the softest team in nhl history , what a great year this will be for the fans.

I don't care about the losing. It's part of the process. But this team is just as soft as the day Montembeault got ran by Kassian.

I don't know if MSL has told them to tone it down, or the players are just meek, but in my opinion it's not how you develop into a winning team.

Reactions: Habs and Runner77

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
We are on the Buffalo Sabres strategy, 9 or 10 more years with no playoffs.

I believe this organization is cursed. No matter who they hire, no matter who they trade for, no matter who they draft, they still don't get any better.

Fatbiggie

Unregistered User
Jul 30, 2005
I think MSL gonna bailed after this season or even before, he doesn't seems to like it here...

Habbietat

Jul 1, 2022
Imagine after habs had their 2 worst seasons ever. You would think at least we would have drafted elite talent. I still feel like there is no development since then.

We are not a Mailloux and Busar away to be a playoffs team
this is probably the worst part about it, Bergevins picks are gonna be dominant on this team for a while

Reactions: HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Get ready to see Gorton and co screw another high pick next summer!

Heard that some swede guy was already able to his own taxes and take care of her sister so we should target him. Not sure hes good on the ice but thats not a big deal
Sounds like he would be "good in the room"

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Not gonna lie when i saw Michov still available at #5 I was f***ing hyped , then i remember passing out and waking up in the hospital
There are so many videos on youtube of Hab fans and hab media people/content creators going nuts when Price anounced David and Hughes completed it with Reinbacher.

I wanted Michkov, but for some reason I find rewatching these videos entertaining.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Teaching some structure over philosophies should likely be a starting point

Not sure who can do that with this staff though

Marty says the right things but the team needs some basics. Its 5 individuals doing their own thing each shift

Reactions: Runner77 and Tyson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad