GDT: Game 69: Avs vs Ducks | 8 PM MT | March 9, 2016 | Game Sixty-Nine... Aww Yeah!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

flyfysher

Mar 21, 2012
If you want to price is right someone go under, not over.

Anyway. 20:44

I'm still wondering what the pre-game meal is. A Happy Meal? If so, the Avs must win. Otherwise, it'll turn out to be an Unhappy Meal for you and we wouldn't want you to upchuck! Lemme see, how many more inane posts do I need to put up to qualify for that Rantanen card.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I'm still wondering what the pre-game meal is. A Happy Meal? If so, the Avs must win. Otherwise, it'll turn out to be an Unhappy Meal for you and we wouldn't want you to upchuck! Lemme see, how many more inane posts do I need to put up to qualify for that Rantanen card.

Haha, it most certainly isn't a happy meal. I'm a foodie, I don't waste an opportunity getting out of suburbia and going downtown.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I still can't believe how bad Anaheim was to start the year, yet they only have 19 regulation losses right now.

Just goes to show you that good teams find ways to get points no matter what. Avs have let too many games slip away and lost a lot point opportunities during OT.

flyfysher

Mar 21, 2012
Works both ways. If you think everyone overshoots then you bid 1$. If you think everyone underbids, then you go "highest bid + 1$".

I think it's a pretty safe bet that Roy will give Holden more far more TOI than ANYONE here thinks he deserves.

flyfysher

Mar 21, 2012
If I win I'm going to the store and buying a lottery ticket. :laugh:

EDIT: Actually you know what. If I win I might just make you keep that avatar anyway. For some reason I only just bothered to look at it now and I love it.

If I win, then I'll have Sherm keep the avatar. But wasn't ROR injured and not playing for three weeks or so? I mean, could Sherm photoshop his avatar and put a cast on like a broken arm or something like that?

I really want that Rantanen card.

Coloradorov

Oct 7, 2009
Denver
Need a solid game and 2 points. Simply playing well does not cut it anymore. We need this group to be in the first round of the playoffs.

Hans Landaskog

Feb 27, 2012
Denver
If we are doing Price is Right rules I will wait until right before the closing of the avatar challenge and bet 0:01 of ice time.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
i still can't believe how bad anaheim was to start the year, yet they only have 19 regulation losses right now.

Just goes to show you that good teams find ways to get points no matter what. Avs have let too many games slip away and lost a lot point opportunities by not getting to ot.

ftfy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad