GDT: Game 68: Canadiens @ Oilers | Tues. March 19, 9 pm ET | SNW, TSN2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

knuck

On and off fan
Sponsor
Mar 26, 2006
Châteauguay

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
He’ll be on the first pairing next year. Won’t surprise me if we deal him at next year’s deadline though.

Btw, had a pretty good game tonight.
He isn't #1-2 marerial though. If we don't address that we ain't going anywhere and we can't wait 3-4 years for development IMO. I'm hoping KH finds a solid young D that can play that role in a trade

Reactions: HabbyGuy

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
Advanced stats? Its literal normal stats.

Guhle is a disappointment but produces more than Matheson at 5v5, whos an offensive star??? What? Theres no logic to your opinion, all you see is the DB point column and call him an offensive star.
Did you not read my post? I’m only talking about offence Jesus Christ have another beer lol. Matheson is a stud in the O zone but a complete idiot when he over handles the puck. His power play production alone makes him worth every penny and he’s probably a discount

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
That is so not true. Slaf and Nick made quite a few good plays in either end.
They’ve also made bad plays. Suzuki turned it over three times on the last PP. Give Edmonton credit, they are pressuring us and not giving us any room.

Our first line has been great for most of the year, but not tonight.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
the lower goals total is disappointing, but adapting and finding his playmaking game is a positive imo.
I don't really care about playmaking if it comes at the cost of goalscoring. He's getting paid 8 million to be a lethal sniper. 40 goals and 65 points is a lot different than 25 goals and 65 points, you can find the latter a lot more easily for cheaper.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Advanced stats? Its literal normal stats.

Guhle is a disappointment but produces more than Matheson at 5v5, whos an offensive star??? What? Theres no logic to your opinion, all you see is the DB point column and call him an offensive star.
And he is an offensive star. Is Karlsson a star? Matheson has the same number of points. Whether you can win with a Karlsson/Matheeson type d is the question.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
the lower goals total is disappointing, but adapting and finding his playmaking game is a positive imo.

average season for a young player but :dunno: this team is complete shit with like 5-6 vet anchors dragging everyone down
Suzukis having a breakout season with Cole on his wing, so is Slaf. Theres one excuse for Cole and its the shoulder, anything else and its just being pathetic.

The league has never seen scoring this high in my life time and im 31. We need goals and we need them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad