GDT: GAME 66: DEVILS @ HABS | Ploughing through | Sat. Mar. 11, 2023, 7PM -- CITY, SNE, TVAS, TSN690, 98.5 FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will the Habs get at least one point in this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
No matter how much SN wants it to be true, Matthews isn't McDavid.

Silly intro.
Matthews can't even get into round 2 with an op ass team
while Mcdavid was on pace for 50 points in the playoffs carrying Mike Smith to the western finals against powerhouse Colorado.

Matthews is an amazing goal scorer but I would take many players before him.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
No matter how much SN wants it to be true, Matthews isn't McDavid.

Silly intro.
Did you see the way Matthews disposed of Sportsnet’s Kyle Bukauskas, who asked a question while Matthews was on the way to his dressing room from pre-game warmup?

Bukauskas asked something along the lines of how Matthews was prepping for the game. Matthews shrugged his shoulders and uttered a platitude about how he was going to tape his stick like he always does.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Was watching the pre-game show on Spanre. I knew my patience would be tested when I saw Renaud do interviews at ice level first with Tatar and then Savard. I don’t know why networks even bother with these gimmicks, nothing of value ever comes out of them.

It got me wondering with Tatar becoming a UFA this summer, was he the player who recently, anonymously manifested an interest to return playing for the Habs?

Once Renaud was done, Spanre moved on to the topic of the 2 new franchises potentially joining the league. The pundit they said was going to speak to that after the commercials? None other than Michou . I knew I was totally done by that point. :laugh:

Lord have mercy

Reactions: Runner77

atrud66

Tank Tabarnack
Aug 5, 2014
Edmonton
Anthem singer has his hand over his heart while he's singing the American anthem but not for the Canadian anthem....in Montreal. What's up with that? lol

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Devils goalie is

1678580193442.png

Now I know we are living in the Matrix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad