GDT: GAME 66: DEVILS @ HABS | Ploughing through | Sat. Mar. 11, 2023, 7PM -- CITY, SNE, TVAS, TSN690, 98.5 FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will the Habs get at least one point in this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Habs tonight is ending. It seemed good with Weise, but he hasn't been there, or at least in the thumbnail for a while..

Additionally, I get random videos about some drewdekes guy and they're always about him leaving, or quitting, but he still makes videos ? I guess it's for views ?

Youtube is random with people

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013
Didn't like Gurionov's last game, easily gets taken off the puck.He's got wheels but very one dimensional, definitely a major project and I would definitely not qualify him for over 2 mil . Doesn't seem to have much hockey sense.just my two cents.

Reactions: Runner77

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Ideas_Surprised_Pikachu_HD.jpg

I'm annoyed. Whenever I check-in here, I'm getting an Avast security alert
That is why I don't use any anti-virus. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Runner77

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Didn't like Gurionov's last game, easily gets taken off the puck.He's got wheels but very one dimensional, definitely a major project and I would definitely not qualify him for over 2 mil . Doesn't seem to have much hockey sense.just my two cents.
His size, athleticism and shot combo are tantalizing, but he can't play on small ice where most of his offense should come from. Gurianov plays like a finesse player, but he's not that guy in NA. Needs more of a north/south approach and more aggressiveness/power in his game.

I think he's a nice project, Adam Nicholas can help him.

Reactions: hvac412

Jul 6, 2016
Guhle OR Mercer ?

Habs had that choice at the 2020 draft table. Both are amazing.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Disagree. Last game was probably Gurianov's best game since being acquired.

Jul 6, 2016
His size, athleticism and shot combo are tantalizing, but he can't play on small ice where most of his offense should come from. Gurianov plays like a finesse player, but he's not that guy in NA. Needs more of a north/south approach and more aggressiveness/power in his game.

I think he's a nice project, Adam Nicholas can help him.
Gurianov is 26. Development should had happened 4-5 years ago.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Gurianov is 26. Development should had happened 4-5 years ago.
Thompson, Matheson and Petry developped quite late.

These are game approach adjustments, not "he can't skate for shit and handles the puck like a grenade *ahem* KK" adjustments.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
He should have bought Petry's house instead.
Did Petry even own a house here? THought his family was in the "Mrica and he probably just squatted in someone's duplex in the upscaled neighbourhood of Hochelaga-Maisonneauve

Jul 6, 2016
That is not relevant to the argument.
KK is progressing and will keep doing so. Gurianov is 26 and has not figured out anything so far.
Thompson is a huge, tall, big boy and it usually takes longer. Matheson and Petry are both d-men. They take longer to develop. Gurianov was already a great skater and had a great shot when he was drafted. But he has not learned yet to play the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad