Post-Game Talk: GAME 65 - SWEEP HOME BRUINS BUT WE'LL MEET AGAIN - BRUINS 4 Toronto 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Screenshot_20240307_233201_Twitter.jpg

Swayman WILL fight someone this year. I feel it.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Just in.

What an excellent night.

I said to one of the guys behind the bench " boy, the Leafs must hate us" and he said, "That is fair because we hate them".

Man, They were all over Brad and Mac. We are very lucky Brad wasn't hurt. Cheap shots all night from the leafs. I was pissed.

Loved Sway coming to the line and calling for their goalie to drop them. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

It was wonderful to see all pf the 2011 guys. They all looked great.

Not me. I am wide awake and will make a pot of tea and read our GDT and then theirs :naughty:

yes it is a good night:D
Please excuse me for saying break Bertuzzi jaw twice.Sorry I said that actually.Just got fired up lol

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
Domi throws punches against Marchand.

Nobody on the Bruins does anything about it.

Domi then goes out his next shift and does the same thing to McAvoy.

Wake the **** up if anyone thinks this team has what it takes to go to true battle in the playoffs.
Wotherspoon getting fed every punch thrown in his fight changes none of that.
Agree kind of. We played good sound tough hockey. How many fights in the playoffs? If our PP regains form we will win a lot of playoff games.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
This team is so much better than we give it credit for. Mason Lohrei is a beast. Lindholm not in line up. Two of the best goalies in the world with the leagues best all around D man in Charlie.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
This team is so much better than we give it credit for. Mason Lohrei is a beast. Lindholm not in line up. Two of the best goalies in the world with the leagues best all around D man in Charlie.
My memory bit hazy.Did Bergeron & Krecji play in first 4 games vs Florida last playoffs?

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Anyone else notice when Frederic and McCabe were tied up in a scrum in the dying minutes? Freddy pointed at McCabe and looked like he yelled “this guy’s a f***in’ idiot” to the ref, lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad