Post-Game Talk: GAME 65 - SWEEP HOME BRUINS BUT WE'LL MEET AGAIN - BRUINS 4 Toronto 1

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Don will do something tomorrow to address what was missing tonight and all season, for the same reason he tried to originally by bringing back Milan.

Tonight was perfectly timed for tomorrow.
I won't hold my breath, but I hope you're right

I guess we'll see tomorrow

Reactions: Gordoff

Carl Hungus

Apr 20, 2022
Brazeau needs to stay. He was an immovable object in the o zone and when he plays with that physicality it makes a big difference. Loved seeing him slam McCabe to the ice. Guy deserves about 10 more of those after that joke of a double cross check in the 1st.

Toronto can't even goon it up the right way. Domi with his classic "Jump" on guys. Last time he did that I saw Bennett on Florida beat his a** and Domi had to resort to bald chirps after the fight. He's such a clown.

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
We all know Brazeau ain't the best skater but that guy is a LOAD out there and he's bringing physicality which I was not expecting.
He's really hard to move when the play is in close or near the boards. Good puck control that way and an unmovable object in front. He has started to hit a few people now and I hope he brings more of that as he gets more comfortable with his NHL game.

Leafs tried to bring the physical as a playoff prelude but it pretty much failed. Having said that though I'd still hope we get a little tougher at deadline. McAvoy will be a target all playoffs and we need to neutralize that a little. I'm guessing his voice went up an octave tonight as well. Tough way to block a shot. :)

Coyle was a beast tonight.

Domi is a cheap shot a-hole and it's kind of funny to have Bertuzzi as the "villain" this year. I'm glad we never signed him.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Brazeau needs to stay. He was an immovable object in the o zone and when he plays with that physicality it makes a big difference. Loved seeing him slam McCabe to the ice. Guy deserves about 10 more of those after that joke of a double cross check in the 1st.

Toronto can't even goon it up the right way. Domi with his classic "Jump" on guys. Last time he did that I saw Bennett on Florida beat his a** and Domi had to resort to bald chirps after the fight. He's such a clown.
I like Brazeau but not sure about Lauko and Boqvist. Early on it seemed like the line was struggling. Boqvist hasn’t played all that well for a stretch now in my opinion.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad