GDT: Game 65: Columbus vs. New Jersey | 3/7 7PM

Old Guy

Just waitin' on my medication.
Aug 30, 2015
What if Washington stubs their toe out west and the CBJ remaining smoking hot (again)??

Imagine your Columbus Blue Jackets as Metro Conference champs and Presidents Trophy winners.

That would lead to the howling about Washington-Pittsburgh being a first round match-up. Rich indeed.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
What if Washington stubs their toe out west and the CBJ remaining smoking hot (again)??

Imagine your Columbus Blue Jackets as Metro Conference champs and Presidents Trophy winners.

That would lead to the howling about Washington-Pittsburgh being a first round match-up. Rich indeed.

Tall Order

:D

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Pretty solid crowd last night for a Tuesday night game against the boring Devils.

Glad to see people starting to turn out more and more.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio

Agreed, but that would be awesome if it happened & it is not out of the question

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Tall Order

:D

Yeah...five points out with seventeen to play in the stupid three point world of NHL hockey would be a huge obstacle to overcome. Was looking at the East WC2 race today and narrowed the field to five...anyone more than four points out should be prepping for the draft.

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
Yeah...five points out with seventeen to play in the stupid three point world of NHL hockey would be a huge obstacle to overcome. Was looking at the East WC2 race today and narrowed the field to five...anyone more than four points out should be prepping for the draft.

Not to mention that Washington is not going to stub their toe.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Pretty solid crowd last night for a Tuesday night game against the boring Devils.

Glad to see people starting to turn out more and more.

And the crowd seemed to appreciate the battle despite the tight checking and lack of scoring. Real hockey fans.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
Yeah...five points out with seventeen to play in the stupid three point world of NHL hockey would be a huge obstacle to overcome.

CBJ do play Caps twice. CBJ win both those games in regulation and it's a 1 point difference.

Caps have tough schedule. They face 10 playoff teams in their last 17 games, including a California trip and two games vs. the Wild. They may be good, but they're going to accumulate a few losses in there.

I know the NHL world has already conceded the President's Cup to Caps, as well as Metro Division, and most still think CBJ are going to collapse and fall to the WC1. I think the CBJ will make it more interesting.

Personally, I'd love seeing how ticked off both Pens and Caps fans would be if they had to play each other in the first round. That would be very enjoyable

Old Guy

Just waitin' on my medication.
Aug 30, 2015
Looking ahead to the weekend series with Buffalo, how would you play the goalies??

Who goes at home? Does Bob go back to back?

More interesting is why? What is the method to your madness? ....or is it just coin flip?

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
Looking ahead to the weekend series with Buffalo, how would you play the goalies??

Who goes at home? Does Bob go back to back?

More interesting is why? What is the method to your madness? ....or is it just coin flip?

I'd like:

Fri vs Buff - Bob
Sat @ Buff - Korpi
Mon @ Phi - Bob
Thur vs Fla - Bob
Sat @ NYI - Bob
Sun @ NJD - Korpi

I think setting Bob to face against Philly, Fla and NYI works better if he goes Friday and rests Saturday.

Bob gets 2 days rest, then Buff, then 2 days rest, then Philly, th

grindline

Mar 29, 2013
England
I'd like:

Fri vs Buff - Bob
Sat @ Buff - Korpi
Mon @ Phi - Bob
Thur vs Fla - Bob
Sat @ NYI - Bob
Sun @ NJD - Korpi

I think setting Bob to face against Philly, Fla and NYI works better if he goes Friday and rests Saturday.

5 wins...I'm feeling good right now .

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I'd like:

Fri vs Buff - Bob
Sat @ Buff - Korpi
Mon @ Phi - Bob
Thur vs Fla - Bob
Sat @ NYI - Bob
Sun @ NJD - Korpi

I had posted on another board...I was close :)

3/7: Bobs vs Devils
3/10: Bobs vs Sabres
3/11: Korpi @ Sabres (back to back)
3/13: Bobs @ Flyers
3/16: Bobs vs Panthers
3/18: Korpi @ Isles
3/19: Bobs @ Devils (back to back)
3/22: Korpi vs Leafs
3/23: Bobs @ Caps (back to back)
3/25: Bobs vs Flyers
3/28: Bobs vs Sabres
3/30: Korpi @ Canes
3/31" Bobs @ Hawks (back to back)

Bobs: 8 more this month
Korpi: 4 more this month

Note: If Korpi is playing real well and the playoff race allows we can give Korpi the 3/25 game vs Flyers without changing the rest of the schedule making it 7-5 and giving Bobs even more rest for the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad