Helgeson

Injured
Cammalleri, Greene, Josefson, Savard, Severson, Wood

Old Guy

Just waitin' on my medication.
Aug 30, 2015
3-0 Jackets over Devils.

Goals by Jenner, Bjorkstrand, and Gagner,

Devils get 20 SOG. Bob with the shutout. Prout -3. No video welcome.

The people of New Jersey are so frustrated they get in their cars with the intent of driving off a bridge. Unfortunately, the Governor has closed off many of the bridge lanes and there is a traffic jam, thus saving hundreds of lives.

Columbus Mike

2015-16 CBJ
Feb 21, 2008
Not a strong bottom six for the Devils. Nice of the NHL to let them have four players on the third line. Still shouldn't help them.

Expecting a snoozer, much like Sunday, and about the same result.

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
easy 2 pts, lets go jackets!

sink us down more draft spots!

No such thing as an easy 2 points in the NHL. I fear the Jackets will take this game too lightly and the Devils will come out with something to prove. Thank God Prout is on your team. He finally contributed to the Jackets last game with a -3. :)

Heinze 57

Jan 3, 2009
Cincinnati, Oh
It's game #65 which means this is the game where Lambert said we were going to fall apart and limp to the playoffs.

So I guess 10-0 Blue Jackets. Dalton Prout -10.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Any chance Tynan plays tonight? Enjoyed watching him at Notre Dame - it'd be cool to see him dress for a Jackets game.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
Dalton Prout video tribute before this game?

I was hoping they do to punk RyJo:laugh:

Trap game. NJD angry after 3-0 shutout and losing 7 straight. We'll have to bring AAA game to win it. NJD had 5 straight one goal losses to playoff teams (OTT, NYR, MON, WAS, BOS) before CBJ 3-0 win. Can't take them lightly. They beat us to a pulp last time in Nationwide Arena. CBJ 2-1 in 10 rounds of Shootout.

Last edited:

ndd17

In Eaves we trust!
Jul 14, 2012
Russia
Trap game. NJD angry after 3-0 shutout and losing 7 straight. We'll have to bring AAA game to win it. NJD had 5 straight one goal losses to playoff teams (OTT, NYR, MON, WAS, BOS) before CBJ 3-0 win. Can't take them lightly. They beat us to a pulp last time in Nationwide Arena. CBJ 2-1 in 10 rounds of Shootout.
That loss still our biggest in this season. NJD is boring team right now, but when you have guys like Lappin, DSP, Coleman, Rooney, Noesen can't be otherwise.
Tough building as said DeBoer earlier... Now can to say - depressively looking team.
Frankly me sorry their fans and i hope better times will come soon for them.

Heinze 57

Jan 3, 2009
Cincinnati, Oh
Their fans are due a little hard luck if you ask me. They got to watch 3 cups, playoffs 19 years in a 20 year stretch and were in the finals as recently as 2012.

The only fanbase I feel less sorry for is the Red Wings.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
That loss still our biggest in this season.

It wasn't pretty, but the 5-0 loss to end the streak vs Capitals has to be the season's biggest loss.

The NJD game was 3-1 when we pulled goalie and gave up EN with 3 minutes remaining, then NJD added a "whatever" goal in final minute. So score was a little exagerated.

Last edited:

ndd17

In Eaves we trust!
Jul 14, 2012
Russia
It wasn't pretty, but the 5-0 loss to end the streak vs Capitals has to be the season's biggest loss.

The NJD game was 3-1 when we pulled goalie and gave up EN with 3 minutes remaining, then NJD added a "whatever" goal in final minute. So score was a little exagerated.
You are right. I totally forgot that loss vs Caps. My bad. First half game we looked pretty solid, then blown away and crapitals scored and scored another one.
Tynan lineup tonight, first game in the NHL. Congrats! And Thebus2288 where are you?

Last edited:

MephistoIV

Dec 14, 2003
Visit site
Foligno/Wennberg/Saad
Jenner/Dubinski/Atkinson
Hartnell/Gagner/Bjorkstrand
Korpikoski/Karlson/Tynan

and Nutivara in for Quincey

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
I'm expecting Marcus Nuttivara to get on the board tonight.. I anticipate the Jackets winning a 4 - 1 game. Nutti, Werenski, Saad, and Bjork all pot goals Gags gets two assists

I agree with the post above, NJD had one hell of a run with Brodeur, Stevens and Niedermayer.. so tough to play against. We are made a lot like them, lets hope we can win like they did

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad