GDT: Game #63 - Leafs @ Canucks : 7pm ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
The leafs don’t have the goal tending to compete in the Stanley Cup playoffs against any team for that fact. I am not sure why Dubis did not address this before the trade deadline.
Goalie hasn't played in 6 weeks and let's in goals on 2 on 1's and breakaways. Kinda not surprising.

Reactions: Bluenotes27

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
I’d honestly bench Matthews, he’s doing nothing offensively and the first short handed Vancouver scored was on him for not skating back hard enough.

Grow some balls Keefe.
Better than the second where he didn't skate back at all

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Tampa is 3-4-3 in their last 10 and everyone is saying "for sure first round loss"... a bunch of clowns haha

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
literally has nothing to do with Dubas lol; I do put some blame on Keefe though. He seems to get outcoached a lot on the road; our top players are a no show again

I have never seen a lethergic effort from Matthews. He needed to put his head down and skate on that 2nd goal. He was so casual

Dubas and Keefe really can't do much if players don't care. That's a classic Bobby Ryan special. As of right now thats what Matthews is. Bobby Ryan

Reactions: 57 Years No Cup

Azail

Oct 11, 2017
TBH the last 4 years or so the Leafs have lost in the playoffs not due to toughness or whatever, but because of their special teams. Hopefully they get it together this playoffs. Minimizing SHG against would be a start.

Reactions: fahad203

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
So you saw basically Vancouver's only scoring chance and the power play goal.

What were the shots, 15-5 in the first? And that was with Van having two bullshit power plays?
We did everything but score in the first. Deserved at least a couple.
Just calling it how I see it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad