GDT: Game #63 - Leafs @ Canucks : 7pm ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JadedLeaf

Nov 14, 2007
Saskatchewan
No worries my friend, You’re a solid Poster.

I didn’t interpret your Post as a wide sweep at all. It just always disappoints me when some people hope for or wish for injuries, rather than wanting their Team to outplay their opponents.
I know most fans over there were hoping he wasn't hurt. And it was such a fluke too

Reactions: Ginger Papa

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
To be fair it was against guys who smoked and some drank during the intermission, the sticks were wood and the pucks were dead. Technology is a little different now-a-days
The puck is no different

Bobby Hull slap shot was measured at 108mph with a wooden stick, AL MacInnes regularly broke 99mph as did Rick MacLiesh

Bobby's knees were hurt more by remedial surgical techniques than by the wear and tear of high torque turns, slashes, hooks inside the knee or getting submarined by some arsehole who was playing for the Petes when Orr was just 16 and then played on it for over 20 games.

Searching for Bobby Orr by Stephen Brunt

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
I didn't even know Matthews was the top forward shot blocker. The guy may not be scoring this year as some expected, but he is learning the ways of the warrior.

I hope he isn't injured. If he is, let it be short term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad