GDT: Game #63 - Leafs @ Canucks : 7pm ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Schenn making an impact, I see no reason so far why he can’t be on the third pair. Playing smart too.

The only reason is Gio and him would be super slow if that is our 3rd pairing... have him with Rielly but still manage his minutes if anything.

Reactions: DarkKnight

StevenB

Oct 7, 2014
North York
I can live till I’m 95 and I’ll still never understand why McCabe got a 10 minute misconduct tacked onto him as well.
The only thing I can think of is the takedown in the fight nearly broke Myers neck but it looked more incidental than anything. Definitely not misconduct worthy

ClarkSittler

Mar 25, 2014
I can live till I’m 95 and I’ll still never understand why McCabe got a 10 minute misconduct tacked onto him as well.
Unfortunately they added a 10 minute misconduct to every instigator call several years ago.

"A player who is deemed to be the instigator of an altercation shall be assessed an instigating minor pen-alty, a major for fighting and a ten minute misconduct."

*Edited to add link.

DarenX

Sep 21, 2019
I know the nucks have been struggling this year and not structurally very good but damn... legit I am loving this new team... a few hard players and the whole team looks way more confident.

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
Still wondering why the Leafs get 5 10 2 and RNH did the exact same thing to Holl and got 5 which yeah that's the right call, because heat of the moment and all that

This league makes absolutely no sense whatsoever no wonder they're losing eyeballs

Reactions: 57 Years No Cup

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
050C1285-FD1A-4B05-AAED-57D8C01897E4.png

Reactions: Cleetus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad