BRUINS GDT Game #62 Boston Bruins at New York Islanders. UBS Arena Elmont, NY 7:30 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Not for me.

As much as I love the bruins, I'm not going to watch garbage.

I hear you, I've checked out early some nights when the team looks completely disinterested, I never used to. I think after what happened in the playoffs last year after a record regular season changed me forever when it comes to regular season hockey. It dosen't help having to listen to Jack these days.

Reactions: GordonHowe

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
Isles fan here. JUst want to know what you guys think of Wotherspoon?

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I’d take Reilly back over Shattenkirk, Grzelcyk or Forbort this year,

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
I hear you, I've checked out early some nights when the team looks completely disinterested, I never used to. I think after what happened in the playoffs last year after a record regular season changed me forever when it comes to regular season hockey. It dosen't help having to listen to Jack these days.
Well, turn the volume down. I understand, but I also have compassion for Jack.

Overall, I have blown off several games this year. It's just not fun to watch much of the time. And if you think about it as a transitional year, that's fine.

But with the constant coaches challenges, and you have to think, we must have seen about it a dozen of them, or some other bull s*** replay crap from league, plus the way the grooms are playing, I have to say, a lot of times I'm just checking out. I have to be honest.
Speech to text.

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
If you want to hate Jake DeBrusk and haven't found cause to do so before, key on him as much as you can tonight.

Reactions: lopey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad