GDT: Game #60 | St. Louis Blues vs. Montreal Canadiens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
My god.....Canadians always have forwards cheating and the Blues still can't maintain possession.

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Steen-Backes-Oshie
Jagr-Lehtera-Tarasenko
Schwartz-Stastny-Jaskin

I took into mind that apparently Schwartz prefers to play with Stastny.

What do you all think?

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
What is going on with this team? I've never seen us give up so many odd man rushes and breakaways in one game.

One was a perfect stretch pass, which can happen once in a while against the best defences, Another was a drop pass to where Bouwmeester WOULD HAVE BEEN, when he was healthy, but he was not there because he is playing at 80%. The 3rd was due to a poorly-timed pinch.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Steen-Backes-Oshie
Jagr-Lehtera-Tarasenko
Schwartz-Stastny-Jaskin

What do you all think?

This seems like a systems failure or a team wide failure. Idk if a trade really does anything. Although I approve of Jágr

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
glad we are being outshot in the final period, not like we are losing or anything

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
This seems like a systems failure or a team wide failure. Idk if a trade really does anything. Although I approve of Jágr

I can't figure it out.

One thing's for sure, we're not playing that simplified game that once made us so dominant, for sure. We're not a skill team, we're a grinding team with increased skill this season. That's it.

Start playing like it, boys.

Twisted Blue

Feb 4, 2013
St. Louis
Steen-Backes-Oshie
Jagr-Lehtera-Tarasenko
Schwartz-Stastny-Jaskin

What do you all think?

I think our current forwards are fine. IF Shatty is not back, we need to get more talent on defense unless J-Bo regains form and the young guys get more consistent.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
i3024.jpg

Lakewood

Nov 17, 2013
I can't figure it out.

One thing's for sure, we're not playing that simplified game that once made us so dominant, for sure. We're not a skill team, we're a grinding team with increased skill this season. That's it.

Start playing like it, boys.

Our d used to come flying out of our zone and we passed like the Habs are now. Now we leave slow, pass to guys covered, and don't have any designed plays to hit the net moving, deflect shots...

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
Overpassing, slow back checking, and perimeter play. Wonder how many more games we'll keep this trend up.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Where's the dive on Gilbert? What a freaking flop.

Oh how lovely. That goal is in Bouwmeester. That clearing attempt absolutely has to get out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad