GDT: Game 60: New York Rangers vs Columbus Blue Jackers, 7pm ET, MSG

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon Bombay

Remptar
Oct 13, 2006
Bro these end of periods first bumps at the door got my inner torts all fired up!!
Big fan of your avatar and bigger fan of the Torts quote. He had a few of those lines that were borderline but you knew he had no idea he was saying it. I remember when he first got back here they asked him about coaching Dubinsky, Callahan, etc and he was like "I can't wait to get my hands on those kids"

Machinehead

GoAwayBrady
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I'm glad Rempe is not just a gimmick but is also a statistical darling because people who are height biased look for ways to bring him down. People expected a Kevin Nash with no in-ring skills but are getting a 6'8" Dean Malenko
I remember Nash ranting in an interview about how fake wrestling is and I was like "of course you think that, Kevin, you made millions of dollars not taking one bump."

Reactions: will1066

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
I'm glad Rempe is not just a gimmick but is also a statistical darling because people who are height biased look for ways to bring him down. People expected a Kevin Nash with no in-ring skills but are getting a 6'8" Dean Malenko

If we are lucky Rempe will be as awesome as Diesel was but then leave us to sign a more lucrative contract elsewhere.

Then we can clownishly replace him with another tall guy and pretend he's Matt Rempe before ditching it and turning him into a guy with a scary mask.

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
NST says we got stomped that period, but MoneyPuck has us way out ahead.

I agree with MoneyPuck this time.
MoneyPuck blitz-adjusts right?

It had to be that 3 shots they took when Igor's brain fell out. I can't think of anything else that would get them such a high xGF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad