GDT: Game 60: New York Rangers vs Columbus Blue Jackers, 7pm ET, MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raspewtin

Stay at home defenseman hater
May 30, 2013
they have the Rangers at 15.14% xGF that period and am I nuts or is there no f***ing way that's right?

that chance they had off the Igor giveaway might've been worth a lot but was there anything else at all??

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
8hf3oy.jpg

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
they have the Rangers at 15.14% xGF that period and am I nuts or is there no f***ing way that's right?

that chance they had off the Igor giveaway might've been worth a lot but was there anything else at all??

natural stat trick has 16 HDCF for columbus which feels....very high

edit: nvm looking at the wrong game

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
If they read the posts before the game Lavy could have avoided putting Kakko on that useless line.
Please put him back with Cuylle if you're not gonna break up the bromance brothers.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

NST says we got stomped that period, but MoneyPuck has us way out ahead.

I agree with MoneyPuck this time.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Is it me or does Zibs just wander around aimlessly in the ozone

Nope, that's basically what he does when the rush attempt fails. To his credit, he's very defensively responsible, but it's hard to watch him in the offensive zone and not be a little annoyed. Especially when Kakko is one-man cycling along the boards.

Reactions: CLW and duhmetreE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad