The Winners

:panthers

The Losers

*Lineups better be accurate
mad-funny.gif

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Wonder when Korczak will get to play.

I'm starting to think they'll trade him. We just don't trust any young players unless we absolutely have to. I'd rather they not but we will need a forward and I could see them pick the comfort of Hague, Whitecloud and McNabb over the youth of Korczak.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Didn't really notice Eichel much until OT to be fair. Hertl needs to find a gear other than neutral, I have been extremely unimpressed with him thus far.
I couldn't watch any of the road games, but I have likewise been unimpressed with Hertl. It also seems we're extremely passive on the road.

I'm sure this will be different with Karlsson back, but we definitely need more speed. And I would find some way to get Hutton and Korczak some games.

I'll be there Tuesday and get my impressions. I do wonder if the team is tanking to get rid of Cassidy. Coaches have shelf lives, and Cassidy is a good coach but I doubt he's easy to play for.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Samsonov and the Kolesar Pearson line were good. Howden had a good game. Everyone else sort of there going through the motions.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Samsonov and the Kolesar Pearson line were good. Howden had a good game. Everyone else sort of there going through the motions.
Howden has looked excellent in the games I saw at T-Mobile (all 3 home games). The going through the motions is what leads me to wonder about the coach.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad