GDT: Game 6 | Toronto @ Columbus | 7:30 PM EST

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I'd love to be part of this thread more but frankly every streaming option I have, legal and otherwise, is sucking right now through no fault of my own network. It's frustrating.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Finally found a decent stream. Gave up on my legal directv stream when it decided that already being five minutes behind live wasn't enough and instead opted to just completely stop. I think I may be cancelling that service soon.

Reactions: Seedtype

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Sponsor
Jul 13, 2022
Finland
I'd love to be part of this thread more but frankly every streaming option I have, legal and otherwise, is sucking right now through no fault of my own network. It's frustrating.
Not sure if it's against TOS here but desperation mode for streams would be using VPN with a Finland server, going to Unibet.com and creating an account there (Nordics-Finland, sadly I don't remember if it requires just email or some additional info), and going to the NHL part and the individual game, and stream it there. It's a thumbnail size stream though (for further desperation Opera browser allows some nice resizing options/picture-in-picture mode). That's what I use if my better legal stream isn't available. UI should be available in English and there's no popups or any such ads, just need to login a few times per game.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Finally found a decent stream. Gave up on my legal directv stream when it decided that already being five minutes behind live wasn't enough and instead opted to just completely stop. I think I may be cancelling that service soon.
I never thought the feed could get an worse because of the rebrand but I come home tonight and it somehow has.

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137
Part of why I'm so happy to be out of town. ESPN+ has been a game changer for watching hockey. It's an absolute shame that local fans can't use it.

Reactions: Viqsi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad